Mod apk Situation Boyfriend v28.1.3 !! Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8(Outdated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,202 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Excuse me, I just downloaded both the mod and the SB Patcher , but it doesn't work.. it keep saying there's no connection. It happen every time i try to open the store, the album and meet him. All button always shows theres no connection, even though i have active connection. I also tried clearing cache, but it doesnt help.

If you have time can you help me? @Gourov

Thank you 🙏🏻😊
Be sure you have SB Patcher v9.8.9.8 ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yup, i download the sb patcher after i download the game. It said its the sb patcher ver 9.8.9.8 stable apk.
Weird .... Then why not working ??? 🤔
Working for me tho....
Post automatically merged:

Yup, i download the sb patcher after i download the game. It said its the sb patcher ver 9.8.9.8 stable apk.
Anyway , if you really want I can send back your SB Points...:)

Attachments

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah i tried again earlier, but nothing works.. i tried redownload and reinstall. I even tried restarting my phone.. I think theres something wrong with the app itself. Because i tried download the app from google play and even from there it doesnt work.

Well... if you dont mind.. but even if you dont refund it. For me, Its okay, cause it only doesnt work on my phone 🙈😅. So i guess it my phone fault 😓😞

Thanks for modding and trying to help 😊 @Gourov

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah i tried again earlier, but nothing works.. i tried redownload and reinstall. I even tried restarting my phone.. I think theres something wrong with the app itself. Because i tried download the app from google play and even from there it doesnt work.

Well... if you dont mind.. but even if you dont refund it. For me, Its okay, cause it only doesnt work on my phone 🙈😅. So i guess it my phone fault 😓😞

Thanks for modding and trying to help 😊 @Gourov
You are most welcome 💗

Fatoongi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Worked great for me! Thank you~

Nomi Bunni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's amazing I love it~♡

It's amazing I love it~♡

It's amazing I love it~♡

Thankssss

Last edited:

JungK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could you explain how can I purchase voice pack? When I try to purchase voice packs it says I don't have enough coin, I don't know how to get coin, I've also download SB Patcher and clear cache but it didn't work.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Could you explain how can I purchase voice pack? When I try to purchase voice packs it says I don't have enough coin, I don't know how to get coin, I've also download sb patcher and clear cache but it didn't work.
First you need to be online. Then go to the shop and wait . You will see a pink button on each voice pack after a while. Now click and buy...:)

JungK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you ☺ I will try it

I try as you said with good internect connection but I can't find the pink button. I waited for a while but the pink button doesn't show up. Could you please sort this out for me?
Screenshot_2019-03-20-01-34-55-800_jp.sugarapps.situationkareshi.png

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you ☺ I will try it

I try as you said with good internect connection but I can't find the pink button. I waited for a while but the pink button doesn't show up. Could you please sort this out for me?View attachment 25551
Well let me test this...:)

JungK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please do,thanks a lot♥

Any progress?

Last edited: