LUA Script Soccer Manager 2022 - v1.4.8 - *** Unlimited Cash + lots more *** (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,999 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Soccer Manager 2022 - Football v1.4.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 86 times

• Sign and manage real football players and become the ultimate football manager!

Build your football dream team from over 25,000 official FIFPRO ™ licensed players, take to the pitch with your best eleven and compete to be a top football manager. Choose from over 900 clubs from 35 of the top footballing countries around the world and lead your favourite club to glory.

As a Soccer Manager, you control all aspects of your football club. Every transfer, every tactic, every football match counts. Immerse yourself in the action as a football manager both on and off the pitch from planning training sessions, selecting your starting top eleven, outsmarting the opposition with winning tactics, to building a world class soccer stadium, controlling your club finances and discovering future superstars through an extensive scouting network and the dynamic transfer market.

This new 2022 edition of the hugely popular Soccer Manager series comes with a stadium full of new features. As well as official FIFPro™ players and league and club partnerships, Soccer Manager has built on 15 years of development experience and 30 million downloads to add new match day statistics, improved player AI on the pitch, Assistant Managers, new manager stats and reputations, an updated transfer market and enhanced graphics and animations throughout.

Assistant Manager
    Our brand Ambassador Mikel Arteta knows the importance of having the very best back-room staff to support him, so we've created the Assistant Manager. As a result, match day becomes more immersive with incoming analysis of stats and tactical feedback from right alongside you in the dug-out, helping you get the best out of your team.

Transfer Market
    A highly dynamic transfer market is a significant factor in the world of football. Soccer Manager 2022 now has a loan to buy option and pre-contracts.

Improved match engine
    A new and improved system for players making decisions on the pitch makes the match engine feel more realistic and responsive than ever before. Players dribble with more confidence, control one-touch passes with finesse and defend with new purpose. Dynamic set pieces and new goalkeeper AI take the match engine to new levels at some of the most critical phases of play.

Real Football
    Soccer Manager has partnered up with FIFPro™, Wolverhampton Wanderers, the SPFL, Bayer Leverkusen, and Inter Milan to ensure the most realistic football management experience.

Soccer Manager 2022 features:

★ Choose from over 900 clubs from 35 of the top footballing countries.
    ★ Build your dream team from over 25,000 official FIFPro™ players.
    ★ Watch your strategy play out on the pitch in realistic and reactive 3D simulation.
    ★ Tactically manage your players from training ground coaching to live pitch-side instructions.
    ★ Analyse your football team's performance as Soccer Manager with in-depth statistics.
    ★ Sign experienced top world beaters for instant success or nurture the next generation of superstars.
    ★ Utilise the dynamic transfer market and take to the pitch with your best starting eleven.
    ★ Build football stadiums and club facilities to world class standards in stunning 3D animations.
    ★ Your football manager decisions affect the attitude of the board, players and even the fans.
    ★ Your success is rewarded with more prestigious job offers to further your managerial career.

Be the football manager that leads your club to greatness in Soccer Manager 2022!

Start your journey today to become the next football legend!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• (1) Unlimited Cash

(2) Free Stadium Upgrade & 1 Coin Finish Now

(3) Free Facility Upgrade & 1 Day Completion

(4) Player Happy With Any Squad Status

(5) Player Has Been Scouted

(6) Fitness 100% After Training

(7) Player Has No Concerns

(8) Remove Ads Before Match

***** PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING THE SCRIPT IN ACTION WITH MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE FUNCTIONS *****

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a LUA Script. It means you need GameGuardian in order to load it in your current game. If you don't have ROOT PERMISSIONS, you will also need to install a virtual space app like x8 sandbox, f1vm, VMOS or similar.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soccermanager.soccermanager2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 158 times

Jackatlas

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everything except cash works

venormouz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
hi mate @sammax71 is coin server sided! You can not modify that coin, did you try modify free coin reward after watch ads.

Iam playing this game for a month, and now i find your LUA script, damn, hahaha. I play original, and its sometimes bored waiting facility and stadium upgrade, using mod just (get reward without watching ads).

and now see this script, holy sh*t! I downloaded now! Thanks soooooooooo much.

Last edited:

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi mate @sammax71 is coin server sided! You can not modify that coin, did you try modify free coin reward after watch ads.

Iam playing this game for a month, and just now i see your LUA script, damn, hahaha. I play original, and its sometimes bored waiting facility and stadium upgrade, using mod just (get reward without watching ads).

and now see this script, holy sh*t! I downloaded now! Thanks soooooooooo much.
Can't do anything with coin or boosts. They just change back.

venormouz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Can't do anything with coin or boosts. They just change back.
Ahhh okay, I understand that! Without coin script iam still happy, you add free upgrade, free scout, that was amazing, because mod sites out there, share this mod just to get money without watching ads. And what u do is aweesomee, badas.. Thanks for that I like this script.

By the way, keep it up to uploading script, dont upload mod, hihi. Because mod game cannot login with Google. Mean you cannot bind the game if there having update. But with lua script, you can bind the game you can update the game without uninstall the old one.

and someday if you add price for your lua script, i will happy spent my sb point. But free is more awesome hihi. Just hope someday can spent my bucks for your paypal account and for your hard works making lua script. 😁😁😁👍

Chouchou7075

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi can you hack/change players potential? It was possible in soccer manager 2021 using SQ database editor but can't find the player statistics data file at this one, and it would be nice if you could make unlimited training facility or may be we could train the next day just like facilities upgrade in 1 day. Thanks for the script 😊

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi can you hack/change players potential? It was possible in soccer manager 2021 using SQ database editor but can't find the player statistics data file at this one, and it would be nice if you could make unlimited training facility or may be we could train the next day just like facilities upgrade in 1 day. Thanks for the script 😊
I can do unlimited training but after the first one only the players rating increases anything else like chemistry seems to stay the same. I'll test it some more.

Chouchou7075

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you. Even without increasing team chemistry if we could train unlimitedly and increase player's potential it's still good.🤗

Soccer Manager 2022 - v1.4.8 - *** Unlimited Cash + lots more *** was released by sammax71 and 4736 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.