Mod apk Spotify Amoled: Music and Podcasts Premium v8.8.74.652 (Final/Experimental) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,744 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KSCT

SB Cartel Max Level
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years

Spotify Amoled: Music and Podcasts Premium v8.8.74.652

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: MrDude & xC3FFF0E & Sherlock
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• With the Spotify music and podcast app, you can play millions of songs, albums and original podcasts for free. Stream music and podcasts, discover albums, playlists or even individual songs for free on your phone or tablet. Subscribe to Spotify Premium to download and listen offline wherever you are.

Spotify gives you access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists and podcasts you love. Discover podcasts, new music, top songs or listen to your favorite artists and albums.

WHY SPOTIFY FOR MUSIC AND PODCASTS?
    • Listen to over 80 million songs and 4 million podcasts (and counting)
    • Discover new music, albums, playlists and original podcasts
    • Search for your favorite song or artist by typing text
    • Enjoy amazing sound quality with music and podcasts on all devices
    • Create and share your own music playlists as you like, or discover other playlists you might like
    • Hear daily music mixes created just for you
    • Discover top songs from different genres, countries or decades
    • Sing along with any song with our lyrics feature
    • Play music from your favorite Netflix shows
    • Subscribe to your favorite podcasts so you never miss an episode, then build your own podcast library
    • Bookmark individual podcasts in playlists
    • Listen to music and podcasts on your phone, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV or portable device

Listen to popular and exclusive podcasts like;
    • The Joe Rogan Experience
    • Modern wisdom
    • 2 Bears, 1 Cave with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer
    • Call them Daddy and Crime Junkie

Search, discover and play music and podcasts from around the world for free, anywhere and anytime, or create your own music playlists with the latest songs on a whim. Spotify: Music and Podcasts APK is the best choice for those looking for #1 top for €0 music & audio, Music & Audio apps.

Hear and discover the latest music from artists like;
    • Bad Bunny
    • Billie Eilish
    • Renzo Pianciola
    • The Temper Trap
    • Harry Styles

Listen to your favorite musicians every day with the Popular Radio Playlist feature. Being a hacked app, you might think Spotify: Music and Podcasts is very hard to install or unsafe, but it's not! Spotify: Music and Podcasts APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Here are just a few of the artists we've already curated;
    •Taylor Swift
    • Drake
    • Eminem
    • Cold game
    • Paolo Nutini
    • Fleetwood Mac

Listen to 40+ genre categories - New Releases, Charts, Live Events, Made For You, At Home, Just Her, Summer, Pop, Workout, Hip-Hop, Vibe, Party, Pride, Dance/Electronic, Alternative, Indie , Equal , Wellness, Rock, Frequency, R&B, Disney, Throwback, Radar, Chill, Sleep, In the car, Kids & Family, Caribbean, Classical, Romance, Jazz, Instrumental, Afro, Christian and Gospel and Country.

WHY PREMIUM?
    • Listen to albums, playlists and podcasts without commercial breaks.
    • Download music and podcasts and listen to them offline, wherever you are.
    • Jump back in and listen to your top songs with on-demand playback.
    • Choose from 4 subscription options - Individual, Duo, Family, Student. There is no obligation and you can cancel at any time

Ready to play? Download now Spotify: Music and Podcasts APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to use this app.

Load Additional Info

• Mod Info:
    • Dark Amoled Theme

• Unlocked Next Track.
    • Unlocked Pevious Track.
    • Unlocked Seeking FWD/BWD.
    • Unlocked/Able to Select Any Songs & Albums.
    • Unlocked Repeat Once/All.
    • Unlocked Shuffle..
    • Disabled Force Shuffle.
    • Unlocked Spotify Connect (Premium Bypass).
    • Unlocked On-Demand Sharing.
    • Unlocked Canvas Sharing.
    • Unlocked Voice Feature.
    • Unlocked Volume Control.
    • Unlocked Animated Heart.
    • Unlocked Lyrics Sharing (Works only in supported countries).
    • Unlocked Storylines.
    • Unlocked Sing-along (Works only in supported countries).
    • Unlocked User Playlist Annotation (New Feature).
    • Unlocked Follow Feed.
    • Unlocked Editorial Mode.
    • Unlocked Full Screen Stories.
    • Unlocked Facebook Login.
    • Removed All ADS.
    • Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi.
    • Original package signature changed

Note:
    If Any Bugs Related to Premium Loss on First Boot Then try clear
    app from recents and open/ Do Force Stop twice and open app.

Note: Some server-side features [Downloads] require paid subscription.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KSCT and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Downloaded 100 times

rocco33490

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 7 years
Hello and thank you my subscription at 14 euros 99 per month in duo was expensive for a long time and I had not renewed so I was cut off but here with you I have just been saved once again because I have a premium account and I I still have my Spotify account thank you after uh they have version 8.8.80.599 October 2023 but obviously with your version it works but I will monitor or that or if you update this application thank you friends

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats!

ZUHxYUH

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Yoooooo
Post automatically merged:

Yoooooo

CreedH00d

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know why it keeps popping up my email or password are not correct?

Spotify Amoled: Music and Podcasts Premium v8.8.74.652 (Final/Experimental) was released by KSCT and 869 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.