Supernova Icon Pack v240.0 (updated) Supernova Icon Pack v240.0 Credits to: LadyOPType of release: Paid Download Link (how to download?)-=Stripped Content=- OMG, I just stumbled upon this crazy addictive game called Supernova: Galactic Wars, and let me tell you, I'm totally hooked! It’s like, if you're into epic space battles and strategy games, this one's gonna blow your mind. So, the whole vibe is like a mix of Star Wars and chess but on steroids. I spent hours building my fleet and planning the perfect attack strategy. It's seriously intense and gets your brain working in overdrive. The graphics? Absolutely stunning! I mean, the visuals make you feel like you're legit commanding a starship in a galaxy far, far away. And the best part? You don't need to be a hardcore gamer to get into it. I was a bit clueless at first, but the learning curve is pretty chill. Just give it a few rounds, and you'll be strategizing like a pro. I read a review from another player who mentioned how the different ship types and upgrades keep things fresh and exciting, and I couldn't agree more. It's like, every time you think you’ve mastered it, a new challenge pops up. Keeps you on your toes, ya know? And the community is super friendly, always down to share tips and tricks. Oh, and a little heads up, it can get pretty intense, so maybe don't start a session right before bed. You'll be too hyped to sleep! Seriously, if you're into strategy games, give Supernova: Galactic Wars a shot. You won’t regret it! CPU Architecture: armeabi-v7a & arm64-v8a No: you can play and install this app without root permissions. No: you can use this app even without any Internet Connection. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ╔═✨ Ⓕⓔⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔⓢ ║ ╠◾Paid APK ║ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LadyOnePunch and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.osheden.supernova