SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,521 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Re: SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--F

https://vid.me/xTzq new GIANT AVATAR MOD VIDEO :walkingdroid:

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

https://vid.me/pQ3P NEW GIANT AVATAR MOD VIDEO 2.....MOD NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD.....PLEASE SUPPORT SBENNY.COM THE BEST MOD SITE IN THE GALAXY! :dragon:

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Haha. Have to say, you've updated your mod more than Kadam updated their own game since its been out. Haha.

Thanks for all your work Lock!

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Thank you !

sabermaster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks a lot that was the one i was waiting for :headbang: :headbang:

Orb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks for sharing this mate!

sabermaster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

ok i m a noob. using leapdroid i succeeded to install the apk. but the obb file that i should put inside the sd card android or obb file is missing or some how i m missing something. can anyone show me the right way with a link or tell me how i can install the modded game to an pc emulator ?

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

sabermaster said:
ok i m a noob. using leapdroid i succeeded to install the apk. but the obb file that i should put inside the sd card android or obb file is missing or some how i m missing something. can anyone show me the right way with a link or tell me how i can install the modded game to an pc emulator ?
its simple, once leapdroid is running, add apk, there is a little icon on the right side with an arrow pointing down, click it, add the apk from where ever u save the apk from then the install of the apk will ask to install, once apk is install, click the SWU icon, once started, it will ask to sign into google play games, click continue or it will go straight to the install of update files, let it install the update files, it should take about 2hrs to install, once installed, it may start a new game. Go to settings menu and sign in with your Kabam account (if u don't have one,it is easy to create on their forum site), then sit back and let it run.

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Hello there ) Thanks again for the Proper Support version )

I do have two problems though ( I can't take down a droideka, it seems immune to my attacks. And also the second saber mission - still missing 70 holodisks, think might get them in time, but still... Is there a way to overcome the holodisk req, and will I face the same problem with pkk droid as I do now with a droideka?

Thank You kindly for Your time )

Kappa What

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

I've been using SWU 3.0.0 Proper Support Mod to power through the story line of SWU. I am on mission 72, Splinth Revisited (sp?). When I reach the final guy, all my ability icons disappear. I expect this is for dialog which never starts thus preventing me from completing the mission. I still have access to the Google Play client, but it says I need to download an updated version from GP in order to load that character. GP then takes me to the character selection screen where I can create a new character or select one of several existing characters. Any character I have loaded into Proper Support will not load in the Play client, but it will allow me to create and play new characters. I have an alt I created under Raid+Upgrade 3.0.1 which will load in both the 3.0.1 and the GP clients. I was hoping I could get my main character to run under the GP client in order to pass that glitchy mission. Any thoughts?

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Gotta use disruption grenade on droidekas. Same with tripod boss with full energy shield that doesn't come down in 2nd to last saber quest.

Ppk is one shot kill with any weapon. Shoot from a distance before he sees you. At least he was for me using this on my toon.

If you need more holos just do a holo grind in the mini SBs and the next full one if there is one.

Kappa What

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

So I've found a fix that probably should be pinned. Anyone wanting to use the vanilla Google Play to run a 3.0.0 toon to finish glitchy story missions can Google and download the unmodified SWU 3.0.0 client. Install and sign in with Google Play and/or Kabam ID. After install, go into your Play Store, into My Apps and Games, open Uprising and turn off Auto-Update, sometimes hidden in the menu in the top right corner. I've verified this works with my main toon who was stuck on mission 72 Splinth Revisited. The mods don't run the end mission dialog prior to the final boss fight, thus I was unable to complete the mission. Running unmodified 3.0.0, I was able to beat the mission and move forward and continue to use proper support mod 3.0.0

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Yep. You have to use unmodded version on that level. That was a hack catcher that Kadam threw into the game. Impossible to kill him in a modded version.

Good info.

sabermaster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

BiteMyAss said:
sabermaster said:
its simple, once leapdroid is running, add apk, there is a little icon on the right side with an arrow pointing down, click it, add the apk from where ever u save the apk from then the install of the apk will ask to install, once apk is install, click the SWU icon, once started, it will ask to sign into google play games, click continue or it will go straight to the install of update files, let it install the update files, it should take about 2hrs to install, once installed, it may start a new game. Go to settings menu and sign in with your Kabam account (if u don't have one,it is easy to create on their forum site), then sit back and let it run.

Thanks a lot. This mod works. The mods that i tried earlier didn't. great work really. i just couldn't figure out how i can increase the graphics because once i open the game, raid maps are not seen properly. just a few light paths reaching to the nodes that is all. except of that all is fine. Load times are much for a sector or a ib how can i increase the load times i don't know.

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

As far as I can tell, there is no way of increasing load times, i use game accelerator and ram booster on LeapDroid which u can download thru the google play store but doesn't guarantee an increase in speed. Other emulators like Bluestacks, Andyroid, KoPlayer, and many more I've experienced to be hellishly slow to even load the emulators. Actually I can't even get Bluestacks and KoPlayer to initiate. As for the Raid map, all modded apk's have the same issue of not showing the map at all but instead show a black screen which is beyond annoying, so I end up clicking in random spots hoping to trigger a node. Or access the screen shot I took of the maps on mobile device.
Current map is Bespin:

Next weeks map and final (Dread Omen)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

I don't know about LeapDroid, but with MEmu you can set the desired Amount of RAM and the number of Cores to dedicate to the Emulator. I think this could help the game loading faster.

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Ok , so it all comes down to 5M-Sec Droid - is there a way a mod can help me overcome that thing- I don't have DG and got very slim chances of getting it since I got 0 holodisks right now.. Please can my case be helped? (

Lock, if u hear me, buddy, please help, I realy want that lightsabre and I got only 5 days left.

May the force be with you, always )

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

You could just do a holo grind on the mini sbs! You should be able to get them in time!

Well, that is if you have the crew for it.

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thank Your everybody ! Completed all my goals !!! Good game )))

SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN! was released by Lock and 96880 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.