Mod apk Talisman: Digital Edition v29.17 - Paid Version + All Expansions/Characters Unlocked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,785 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Talisman: Digital Edition v29.17

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 65 times

• Play Talisman Digital Edition for free! You will love its gameplay for sure. Why paying for Google Play full versions? At our site you can download top mobile games for any smartphone or tablet easily and 100% free! With this APK game you will not be bored in your free time. If you install this full Android game, you'll play for hours and you'll surely have a lot of fun! Beautiful graphics and addictive gameplay will keep you captivated day and night. At our website you will find many other games or apps of different genres, from adventure and action to the rpg and racing apk games and you will also find MOD and hacked version of every Android game: unlimited lives, ammo, levels unlocked, no ads and more!!! Download this great game for mobile phone via PC, Smartphone or Tablet!

Talisman: Digital edition - guide the hero through dangerous lands to the heart of a fantastic kingdom. This is an Android version of a popular board game. There can be from 1 to 4 players. Choose from 14 different character classes such as mage, warrior, thief, etc. Each character has unique abilities. Throw the dice and move. Fight your enemies, collect treasure and level up your character. The goal of the game is to reach the center of the kingdom first and get the magic crown that subordinates enemies.

Features of Talisman for Android:

14 different characters
    Great graphics
    Unique Gameplay
    Nice Soundtracks
    Ready? Enjoy this awesome adventure by downloading now Talisman full apk for free, at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game (only the first time)

Load Additional Info

• All Epansions & Characters Unlocked

Notes
    : you might see some graphical glitches on Android emulators.

- PAID UNMODDED VERSION ALSO INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION -

MOD Changelog:
    18 Dec 2020

- SB Patcher no longer required
    - License introduced
    - Cost halved, from 150 to just 75 SB Points (50% discount)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nomadgames.talisman

jeffhypno

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi. I super appreciate your mod. However I feel that the previous mod works for me better as it does not require me to sign in using the internet everytime I want to play. Like I can just open it and play. If I may request to have this game be workable with SB Patcher , that will be great. But if it will be too much that's fine. Thank you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We recently introduced a license system to fight leechers (people who steal our mods and share them on other sites claiming they're the authors), that's why you need internet the first time you open the mod. This applies to all my mods from now on, so even if it still required SB Patcher , you would've still needed Internet upon launch (after that you can disable internet).

Thanks for understanding.

Jimmythe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Cant play this enough, takes so long to set up the board and actually get players to come around and play.

Digital version , one click and I can play ...... I wish I can add/remove cards from the decks tho.

i8890321

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
oh hell yes. this apk works well with all the things unlocked. thanks

crio

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
can you hack the last version? they fixed bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.