LP mod apk Tap tap Heroes: Void Cage V 1.0.0303 + mod_ Buy 30 days x2 & More With LP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,533 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Just did doesnt work :(
I am very sorry but it will be a problem with your phone, I am not authorized to make a refund, especially if the game works

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Dont worry! Its not about the sbcash o just wanted it to work for me. Sure its something about this phone but anyway could it be that you didnt get the rewards either in the video?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I am very sorry but it will be a problem with your phone, I am not authorized to make a refund, especially if the game works
Dont worry! Its not about the sbcash o just wanted it to work for me. Sure its something about this phone but anyway could it be that you didnt get the rewards either in the video?
I never load a game without mods

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I never load a game without mods

Yes i have not doubt about you or your mods!
I know how to use Lucky Patcher and do some mods also i think its this phone. Will try with the pc soon.
Thanks anyway.

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Just tried from Nox App Player on the pc. Same result payment failed and the pop up saying thank you go to mailbox now to claim your purchase.
But i dont get any rewards.
At the video to try to buy a lot of things should i do in that order and the same amout of times? I dont see when you get it either there. Dont know what am i missing

All90Five

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
This mod doesn't work. I watched your video and your gems did not change at all. And if you received the 30 day pack you would have gotten 300 gems instantly. I tried to buy everything in the game and nothing works.. Please fix or take it down....

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

LeMaMa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have trying this Hack, and sorry it dont work for me too. I have Download the two proxys from your pictures and try too buy 30 days vip. All time game said payment failed. Have you other settings in LP?
Or we need root for the hack?
Hope we found out whats wrong, thats one of my favourite games.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Have trying this Hack, and sorry it dont work for me too. I have Download the two proxys from your pictures and try too buy 30 days vip. All time game said payment failed. Have you other settings in LP?
Or we need root for the hack?
Hope we found out whats wrong, thats one of my favourite games.
The game works! You don't need root I can give you all the settings for lucky patcker

LeMaMa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes game works! And i know that your mods and hacks works. I try a second buy later in game. My settings in LP are the same like in the introduction.

Thanks for the Fast answer :D

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Yes game works! And i know that your mods and hacks works. I try a second buy later in game. My settings in LP are the same like in the introduction.

Thanks for the Fast answer :D
the game does not give any free purchases! but the 30 days VIP works you can buy them for free multiple times 😊

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hey. How are you doing? I have those settings but i cant make it work. Can i have a screenshot of the ítem that we are able to buy? All the 30days packs i try fail like a normal purchase with LP

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Hey. How are you doing? I have those settings but i cant make it work. Can i have a screenshot of the ítem that we are able to buy? All the 30days packs i try fail like a normal purchase with LP
I downloaded the game I took screenshots as you requested

Attachments

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks! Im going to check again but i think i tried to buy that

Tap tap Heroes: Void Cage V 1.0.0303 + mod_ Buy 30 days x2 & More With LP was released by Marialisa and 7125 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.