Mod apk The Final Power Level Warrior v1.2.0 Unlimited Money & Upgrade Points Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,434 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Haha, Great mods as always!
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny So I just downloaded the cache and apk, And put the cache in my obb file, But when I install the apk, It says "There was a problem with parsing from the package". Any help?
Make sure you uninstalled the original game before installing this one. If the problem persists, reboot your device and if it still doesn't help, it might be a compatibility issue or something going wrong in the apk installation process such as an incomplete apk file download.

HostedGamesFanatic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Make sure you uninstalled the original game before installing this one. If the problem persists, reboot your device and if it still doesn't help, it might be a compatibility issue or something going wrong in the apk installation process such as an incomplete apk file download.
Also, Since its the modded apk is a .zip file, Do I need to extract the file or no?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The modded apk file has .apk as extension, not .zip and you simply have to tap on it to install it.

Kenny93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thnks for the mod

Thnks you @Sdabby

Thnks bro for the mod @sdabby

HostedGamesFanatic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The modded apk file has .apk as extension, not .zip and you simply have to tap on it to install it.
Sorry for wasting your time, And I am also terribly sorry that I wasn't able to reply, I just fixed the problem, But I oncfused the game cache for the apk. (whoopsie), I rebooted my device and it worked out fine, Thank you so much.

hoove12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Working

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.