💬 Review The Great Tournament 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Great Tournament 2

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] The Great Tournament 2 v.1.0.9 ACOM MOD

"The Great Tournament 2" is a 300,000 word interactive low fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Review:
So basically The Great Tournament 2 is the sequel of the first part of the Great Tournament. If you haven't read my review of the first part of the great tournament stop reading this and read that review first. You're still reading.... damn it well it is embarrassing that i said that i wish a sequel of the game is made well now i wish i could wipe back my words from existence, now i know what you might try to say, ''wait a sec cronos weren't you the one talking about how MARVELLOUS the great tournament is??????. Well you know writers have there rising points and their falling points, this is one of the shitiest points. let me explain by quoting a description from the game, ''In this sequel to The Great Tournament, continue your quest to defend the kingdom of Magnicia. Play as a Knight, Lord, or Prince in this medieval fantasy where every choice you make affects the story. Lead armies in battle against powerful foes or use diplomacy to resolve conflicts''. Let me get this straight, so the game wants me to believe that my choices decide the fate of the realm well let me tell you this they are all the same scenarios well unless you buy the achievements that tells you that you finished a scenario. If you play as a knight, or a prince or a lord you will get the same playthrough. I can't believe i am saying this but Philip didn't allow you to have the boon you requested like i wanted to become king of Magnicia instead Hannah becomes queen and i remain a simple lord of Redwood. That's just the main story if you go to the side stories such as survival mode well its simply the one with the bigger army wins like if i had 49 soldiers and the enemy had 50 barbarians i would lose cuz i am less by one. As for the side story ''Staff of Power'' OH AH ''STAFF'' ''POWER'' well let me stop you there the story might be good but there is no choices in it you simply have to choose the right statement in the writer's opinion even if you disagree with it or else you die and start over again. And what makes it worse is that Phillip Kempton broke the timeline by stating events different in all his writings, ''Life of a Mercenary'', ''Swamp Castle'', ''The Great Tournament 1'' they were all linked together by one timeline and Phillip Kempton destroyed that timeline in ''The Great Tournament 2''.

Would you recommend this to other users? By now you could tell that i do NOT recommend this game i highlighted the main problems of the games and there are lots problems where that came from. if you do play well best of luck and try not to curse much for paying SB Points to a not so good game. i hope you all have a wonderful day with the other sbenny apps.
PS: I only gave 2 stars because i liked his previous works.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐