The Sims 4 - PC Full Game + DLCs

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 11 years
The Sims 4 - Full PC game + DLCs​

You can find al files here :

Code:
http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=6093.msg135502#msg135502
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP Member
eBook Releaser
Member for 11 years
Re: Release: The Sims 4 - PC Full Game + DLCs

Oo thank you so much :)
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 10 years
Re: Release: The Sims 4 - PC Full Game + DLCs

I have a question to this files... They are only about 5 MB. and these are .exe files that don't work.

What must i do?
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: Release: The Sims 4 - PC Full Game + DLCs

We'll wait for P3triiX reply :| I'm not even being able to download the game xD
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 10 years
Re: Release: The Sims 4 - PC Full Game + DLCs

seems a little bit fake :? :?:
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: Release: The Sims 4 - PC Full Game + DLCs

No I don't think it's fake, it's just, lof of time passed
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 9 years
I am testing this one out. Been looking for Sims for awhile now, so I will let you guys know how it goes. Still got a couple minutes on my DL, but clicking the link, I experienced way too many redirecting pages and popups for a simple download soon as I clicked on the link, started by taking me to a confusing-looking forum link and then had to wait a full minute for the download itself to appear and do a human verification. Doesn't really seem too worth it, to me, but I'll still try and let you guys know how it goes.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Nosteam.ro works I've downloaded alot of games from there I'm not sure about what's happening with sims 4 but the site was all good last time I used it but that was like a year ago sense my laptop broke
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I haven't tried this yet, but if it works, I really wish I had found that link years ago. I've spent entirely too much money on Sims games 😞
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yes it should work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top