Mod apk The Wolf Amoung Us v1.21 - All Episodes Unlocked (English)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,947 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

topkek01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @Sbenny, the app gies me the ´´ download failed because the recourses could not be found´´ what should i do ?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi @Sbenny, the app gies me the ´´ download failed because the recourses could not be found´´ what should i do ?
This error comes from a bad installation (the game cache could not be found). Make sure to install it properly, extracting the folder to sdcard/Android/obb/HERE .

ZeroKou

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's not working for some reason...
It says i haven't purchased the game yet, i also have lucky patcher too

topkek01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have treid everything mate, the first free episode works fine, but the others it just says COMING SOON and nothing happens when i klick on them. when i click on the season pass it just says DONWLOADING and nothing happens, i tried to leave it for one day and still no progress please help me @Sbenny :(
wolf2.png
wolf1.png

VetRain

The Nicest Person On Sbenny.Com
Member for 6 years
from what my experience with games, that host season passes.. it means those episodes will be released over the course of that year; like any game on console or android that has a season pass. so bare with the game, its not the modders its the game that hasn't released that content yet sir.

topkek01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
from what my experience with games, that host season passes.. it means those episodes will be released over the course of that year; like any game on console or android that has a season pass. so bare with the game, its not the modders its the game that hasn't released that content yet sir.
Im afraid thats where you are wrong, the game already has all the episodes avaiable, ithink at least for one or two years right now.

VetRain

Member for 6 years
ohh, sadly i didn't realize its been out for that long currently maybe it just needs too be reupdated is all which can be done it just takes sometime, i know the team see's this so take a seat grab some soda, wait for the team too look over it.

topkek01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
ohh, sadly i didn't realize its been out for that long currently maybe it just needs too be reupdated is all which can be done it just takes sometime, i know the team see's this so take a seat grab some soda, wait for the team too look over it.
You are right, maybe im too impantient. Gonna slow down haha.

VetRain

Member for 6 years
LOL :D it's okay it happens too the best of us LOL :D just give it 24-48 hours there usually good about getting issues like this resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.