Toy Blast Unlimited Moves Mod

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 9 years
I've fixed the fb problem thank you ! But now the level won't end lol
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
I have had that same issue, you will just end the level and go back to it. It has only happened once for me.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 9 years
But how? I beat it and I need more eggs to fall to complete it and they stop falling lol
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 9 years
It works on the levels I already beat but I can't pass 210
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
Hmm, I will have to check that out.. I don't have the game anymore, and didn't play it past like level 20 or so.. I will do that this evening.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
thanks!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
Thank you for sharing. Need a new version though.
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
Will put this on the list to update.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Looks like fun! Thank you.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
there is a new version 4024
can it be infinite lives/boosters option only???
the unlimited moves make it boring :( :( :(
thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
So tried to download but could find the latest version. The 4x said it wasn't compatible after the installation process was done and the 5x version said the file wad corrupted. Please help :teary:
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
To all, will download the latest version of this and see about missing just lives and boosters. I am still not the greatest nodded and learn as I go so when I first nodded this I had even less experience . hahaha will see what I can do.
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
Will be working on an update today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy Blast Unlimited Moves Mod was released by johnhern and 12588 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top