Mod apk Untold RPG - Text Adventure [Full Unlocked | Infinite Gold | Infinite Attribute Points]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,450 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HazelnutCreamer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey... Idk... I followed how to install and the apk closed immediately as soon as i choose open app. Any solution?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hey... Idk... I followed how to install and the apk closed immediately as soon as i choose open app. Any solution?
Try complete uninstall and reinstall. It can also be your device problem.

MissChoco

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the MOD! I did unlocked the Knight version but SAI can't install it. The Squire and and Peasant works just fine. I think that's enough for me :D

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the MOD! I did unlocked the Knight version but SAI can't install it. The Squire and and Peasant works just fine. I think that's enough for me :D
I am quite a bit busy these days, hence failing to update the game. I will convert the split apk to a normal apk in next update so you guys dont have to face the difficulties in the next update.

pejman123007

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not working when the demo game end and go to porch page game freeze and close the game

Senrazor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Idk what happen, i followed the guide using sai n it works properly, but its always said as demo version, even i yried all 3 mod versions

Meikartainc

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! Thank you so much for the mod! I've bought both the knight and the squire version, but the knight seems to have a missing file that prevents it from being installed even with sai? the squire version works like a charm, though:D

zoeunknown11111

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, I downloaded the peasant version and when I did all the "Download instructions" the opening game says it's still in Demo mode?
Is this still in Demo mode or is it in full version?
Did I do something wrong?

Dawns

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
java.lang.Exception: Installation failed
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.RootlessSaiPiBroadcastReceiver.onReceive(RootlessSaiPiBroadcastReceiver.java:57)
at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.lambda$getRunnable$0(LoadedApk.java:1397)
at android.app.-$$Lambda$LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args$_BumDX2UKsnxLVrE6UJsJZkotuA.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:201)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:65)

Doesn't work for me

Enanavanana

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So I did install it via SAI and the problem is it doesn't start-
Screenshot_2020-07-12-17-32-53-80.png

Grinch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does it always say its in demo mode? It says here in my phone

Andriexz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded the Knight edition and used SAI to install it but keeps saying "Invalid APK files selected", I have like 30gb space, what am I doing wrong?
Post automatically merged:

Dude you just saved me from an hour of figuring out what I did wrong and what
should I do about it, and yes it worked thanks man

Last edited:

Andriexz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok umm I'm wondering why I can't attack even though I'm already spamming the attack button on the later parts of the game. Like I can press it though it'll only attack once then after that I can't anymore, wondering if anyone has the same problem and is it because of the mod, please help

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Have you tried to enable the "signed apks" button in SAI? *its in its setting* Cuz thats what worked for me after many attempts
Thank you for your advise, it hit the spot.
Now it can be installed

GamerZoth

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Please update, current version is 1.1.6, the demo screen is only visual, game is fully unlocked, thankyou very much

Last edited:
Untold RPG - Text Adventure [Full Unlocked | Infinite Gold | Infinite Attribute Points] was released by Legacy and 46651 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.