Paid .apk [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Our Life: Beginnings & Always v1.3.1 (+DLCs)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,037 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 56303

Our Life: Beginnings & Always v1.3.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: VampAyano
Type of release: Paid

Download Link(s)

OUTDATED

• Developer(s): Nifty Visuals
    Publisher(s): Nifty Visuals
    Release Date: 2020-04-30
    Language(s): English
    Voiced: Partially voiced
    Size: 1.78 GB

Jamie Last (name can be changed) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named, boy Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He's present in Jamie's life for far longer than they ever would've guessed.

And somehow the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…
    • 3 different periods of life to experience: childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood
    • Name, appearance, personality, and pronoun (he, she, or they) customization for your character
    • Change your character's details however you like as you grow, including transitioning to new pronouns
    • Shape your personality, feelings, and preferences, then see them reflected in the story as characters remember who you are
    • 1 love interest, Cove Holden, whose personality, interests, and appearance will develop in a custom way over the years based on his experiences with you
    • Decide for yourself how quickly or slowly the relationship with Cove develops by setting a unique dynamic; from love at first sight to last minute confessions to always being friends and more
    • A welcoming, sentimental story that can easily be enjoyed over and over using new main character qualities or different connection types with Cove
    • 320,000 words, 15-20 hours of content in total
    • Plus, an optional feature of having a preset name for the main character that the love interest says out loud through voice lines.
    Gallery

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Not modded, includes all DLCs (1-3)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1. Install DLC 1 apk (This will install both the main game and DLC 1)
    2. Install DLC 2 apk
    3. Install DLC 3 apk
    4. Run the game and enjoy!

I might release a combined .apk in the future with all the DLCs in one .apk, but for now you may enjoy the DLCs as the way the developers released it :) You're essentially just updating the app each time in order to obtain the next step/dlc. The file size is large, but only the files you don't already have will be kept. It won't double the amount of memory used if you already have the game installed.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank VampAyano and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://gbpatch.itch.io/our-life

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 173 times

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
For some reason I can't extract any files. I downloaded twice to be sure file wasn't corrupt but keep getting 'extract failed' message.

D

Deleted member 56303

For some reason I can't extract any files. I downloaded twice to be sure file wasn't corrupt but keep getting 'extract failed' message.
I tried downloading on a seperate android device just now and was able to extract all 3 .apks. Are you sure you have enough space available to extract the files? Each apk is about 758 mb so I'd atleast have 2.5-3 GBs available apart from the space needed for the archived file. It might also just be poor internet connection leading to the corruption of the file. What are you using to extract the .rar file? Also was there an explanation from the program pertaining to the extraction failure? Can you try again and tell me what happens? Otherwise I'll try uploading the apks seperately when I get home.

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi. Before downloading i made sure I had more that 7GB free on my tablet since I knew the file would be large. Attempting to extract on android give the 'Extract failed' message. I then downloaded the file to my PC but no luck opening. Upon opening with winrar got a message saying the file is damaged or in unknown format. It's the strangest thing. But you said it works for you, so maybe the problem's on my end. I'll restart my router and try another download.

passionlip

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, thank you for taking your time uploading these! I downloaded the separate APK files and installed them according to the guide (DLC1 -> 2 -> 3), but I can't click on the DLC content in-game - they are still locked, somehow. </3 Is there any solution to this?

D

Deleted member 56303

Hi, thank you for taking your time uploading these! I downloaded the separate APK files and installed them according to the guide (DLC1 -> 2 -> 3), but I can't click on the DLC content in-game - they are still locked, somehow. </3 Is there any solution to this?
Are you by chance installing the apps and then deleting them? As you should be installing them over each other, each time you install the next apk after the first is initially installed, it should pop up something along the lines of "Update existing apk-". At the very least, DLC 1 should for sure be installed as it contains the base game + DLC 1 unless deleted before installing other steps which would cause past steps to be locked, and current steps to be unlocked due to each apk containing the base game.

passionlip

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Are you by chance installing the apps and then deleting them? As you should be installing them over each other, each time you install the next apk after the first is initially installed, it should pop up something along the lines of "Update existing apk-". At the very least, DLC 1 should for sure be installed as it contains the base game + DLC 1 unless deleted before installing other steps which would cause past steps to be locked, and current steps to be unlocked due to each apk containing the base game.
I installed them over each other, but for some reason I still wasn't able to access the DLCs. 🤔 I figured something out though, installing DLC1 and then the rest only after playing each DLC worked great for me. Regardless, thank you for your reply! <3

Hugoc320

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
It won't work for me either I install the first one and it installs the game then I do #2 then 3 but once I open the game the dlc is still locked
Post automatically merged:

Which rar opener did you use?

D

Deleted member 56303

It won't work for me either I install the first one and it installs the game then I do #2 then 3 but once I open the game the dlc is still locked
Post automatically merged:

Which rar opener did you use?
🤔 How odd, maybe try @passionlip's method and play the first DLC before installing the next one when you need it etc. These are the officially released .apks so any problems experienced would be on the developers end, so all I can do is release the next updates

Shadowfire

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try to uninstall all of it and reinstall the base game, then go in dlc order when you install. It unlocked them for me when it didn't initially.
I also opened the game after every dlc update installed. I guess it helped the game not get overloaded and glitch.

oofnoodia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm not sure if it's a problem with me but when I try to install the other DLCs two different problems pop up. When I try to install them either 'App not installed' or 'There was a problem parsing the package' shows up. Besides that everything works smoothly. I'd appreciate if I could get some help and thank you for the apk.

Update ; I installed both DLCs with Split apk installer and it worked like a charm so everything is fine!

Last edited:

oofnoodia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would like to know this as well!

[Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Our Life: Beginnings & Always v1.3.1 (+DLCs) was released by Deleted member 56303 and 17731 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.