What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,218 happy users since 2014.
Register

LownDownBass

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
My name comes from a couple different places.
First, "Bass" Comes from the fact that I play bass guitar.
And "Low Down" is a double entendre, 1) because I come here to get the scoop on the spiciest of app mods, the "Low Down" if you will. 2) because I like to keep things on the Down Low.
Also there is an Easter egg in my user name too, My given name starts with an L...Edit: The N between Low and Down was an accident, so I guess that doesn't mean anything... It's just the classic username flub meme.

Last edited:

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
cuz i taste good jk...

Life is yummy

Food is yummy

Girl is yummy

Phone is yummy

Job is yummy

Money is yummy

Sex is yummy

so then those are why my username came to life. xYummYx

thank you for reading

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Well, since i have a weird love/interest/kinda worriesome fascination for the moon i enjoyed reading about it and the mythology surrounding it a lot. 😍
And since i also like biology and medicine (hello, MD student😅) i first learned about Nyctalopia (which is night blindness) years before from my mother when i was very young and when i started looking into it i also learned that people used to think that it was caused by sleeping directly under the moon specially in the tropics where the moon is closer than anywhere else.
And that lead to them calling people with night blindness [Moonblinked]

Hence my username Moonblink, which when i think about it now to you it doesn't have a good meaning but oh well 😅😂😂. I like it as it reminds me of a time when i started to slowly build the person i am today learning about all the things that interest me now with my mom's help ,always😁😍

SoberD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well my last name Starts with D and I became Sober 4 yrs 10 months 19 Days so there for I thought a a Few Years back I would come up with SoberD
and having that Nickname also keeps me Honest in a way..Thanks again for All you do here Sbenny!

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
The letter "Q" stands for the number "17" as it is in the alphabet and so, pronounced as "17th" for me —if not, then Q-T-H. But no one knows that so it's always mistakenly pronounced as cute especially if you like shortcuts.
I've tried to change it many times since it's not that unique except in Sbenny.com but it's my favorite number and I get others to compliment me subtly so...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yungtigga1981

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
First thanks for this awesome website .my username is a combination of deceased love one who I am proud and thankful for his heroric action in the army who put himself in the line of fire to protect his comrades this username serves as a reminder of how unselfishly he was a true Angel #RIH

Toshie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So my supposedly username is W@Rmachine, but I lost my account and yada yada— Toshie is originally from Samurai of Hyuga (thank you @Axiom!) and decided to use it in an online game. Since most of our groups' names consists of Japanese names and whatnot— long story short — Toshie became my moniker, nickname (Even if my real nickname is Kit), so I decided to stick to it.

Robonova

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
When i saw Robonova for the first time it was love at first sight. however i was in my early 20s but i felt like child. My heart was cribbing for it day night i was thinking about it. i wanted anyhow but the truth was i could not afford it so it was getting more difficult for me to get over it. i saved every penny for 4 months to buy it and it took me a while to assemble it . Every time i assembled it i want to add more features for that again i had to wait to save every penny to buy new parts to add on new features... but i lost my job in between and i had to sell it off to send money to my brother as he was desperate to buy a scooter. at that particular time i remembered how i wanted robonova and struggled long to get it so i thought i didn't want my brother to go through the same i sold Robonova to surprize my younger brother when i saw him overjoyed by the feeling that he can actually by the scooter without waiting and struggling for long. the smile on his face made me forget Robonova on that moment.. on the remembrance of Robnova i kept this user name ....:)