What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

ImJohny

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well since my real name is a pretty commom one, there was always some other dude that share it with me in all of my social circles. And since i was one of the few people that have some kind of affinity with english language i came out with the ideia to be called by the english version of my name so everybody started call me John, but then, almost everybody started to watch game of thrones and i kinda lost identity again so i just put that in diminutive manner

TeanerysTheUnicorn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Teanerys was my username for Minecraft, which was the first 'online account' I had. Started off with me wanting something similar to Daenerys but pronounced differently so it's like Tee-nuh-rees. No one ever says it right. and then later I got into rust rp and made 'Teanerys' a whole character. An alter-ego, if you will. Teanerys the Unicorn. I wrote a whole backstory of the unicorn princess cursed to live a human life heh. So now I use 'her' as my online alter ego. The unicorn being the kind and colorful and honest version of me.

Cattleya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Quando guardo un qualsiasi film alla tv c'è scritto Cattleya ed è la principale casa di produzione cinematografica indipendente in Italia, per di più è un bellissimo fiore americano. A me piace tantissimo e un giorno sarà il nome di mia figlia.

smptotzkie

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
my nicknames come from the movie of "Apocalypto". That movie was a hit here in my country and they dubbed in my native languages which is TAGALOG WORD. the name of the actor of that movie was translated in tagalog word as TOTZKIE and got that my last nickname.....and oh theres more hahahah that first 3 letter SMP (smptotzkie) comes from our groups which means Samahang Malalamig ang Pasko...okay i know whats your thinking then if ur not a talented pinoy like me...hehehehe...okay i will translate it for you guys so that u can all understand what im talking to heres our literal english translation for that.................. Group of Cold Christmas which means that when Christmas time (oh if u dont whats Christmas was well i give an assignment which can be found at google.com,etc and more search engine, Btw im proud christian. OH where am I, oh i see Group of Cold Christmas are people with no loves one, left behind, single, loner, married but complicated, family affected by calamities, typhoon, etc

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny My actual handle name, the one that I used before I came here was "King Hacker". But I personally never liked it since it made feel people think I was being arrogant. But truthfully it was a name given to me by the person I hate and respect the most in my life. This name was a sign of respect and recognition that he gave me. But for me it means "The One Who Is Responsible" or in other words "With great power comes great responsibility" (anybody else's spidey sense buzzing lol) for me it meant to be responsible to use the skills I learned to help people not harass them that's why I choose to become an ethical hacker and right now I'm happy to be here in this community I extend my heartfelt joy for such a lovely community especially to @Sbenny for creating this community buddy we all love you :D

Seitoaya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name is based on what I made up when I was trying to be "aesthetic", and I thought it was still cute and decided to keep it, at first it was Seiyoko, but it's Seitoaya now.

ruoxia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me choosing a username gets really complicated when i think of all the characters and stuffs i really like. That at times i feel like wanting to just use my own given name and the only thing stopping me is that i am worried that people will say i am a narcissist.

When i registered on this forum i was reading a novel and i did what i had to do and just chose the name of my most favourite character and registered it, wrote it on a paper then registered. :)

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, i didn't want to, but you asked for it. lol

My actual username, is only a totally random and very new one, which came into my mind. I did it, because i wanted to try to start new, with hiding my "internet-path". In my childhood, i wrote little programs for the C-64 under the name Merlin. Until someone came up, using my name and published horrible things with his programs. That forced me, to change my name, so i wouldn't get accidently accused of his manners. I changed it then to Carpet, which lastet for like an eternity. When the very first gaming site came up, who hacks flash games (always legal-side), like you do, only with Android games and such, i became a part of this (with still using my name Carpet xD). The founder and original owner, Greeny, asked me, if i would like to start in his hacking crew. Damn, i said yes, because, that were an offered honor, to work side by side with lengendary hackers, which i never couldn't refuse at all. lol I got special and secret hacking programs, and hacked a "ton" of games. I were there also a Global Moderator, and helped them to become more popular, even i became some sort of popular and reached a legend status. Then, at some times later, suddenly the founder had must to sell his site and we got a new owner. And the hell, slowly broke up from then. One of the genius hackers, became a very big ego, and started to betray us. He started and copied our site, stole our hacks and sold "his" hacks to make earnings out of it. We did it all, all for free. I met there also my mentor and soulmate DPetty. He were an ace as a programmer. Then, my health issues started to strike, which were making me out of order for some years (plus, i got mobbed and "hated" lately, only of being too social and helpful). After i "replenished" a little, i came back to that site, to start working there again. I had many plans, with the site and with DPetty. But it doesn't worked out. Because, i came too late, DPetty had already died through cancer in his early 40's, and i hadn't any chance, to say a last "Good-bye". (Same happened to my older brother, who died through cancer, too, at an age of 58, about 11 month ago. Only 1 week later after his death, my father died through cancer, too. I were not able to say Good-bye to both, too.) That, the death of DPetty, and the new owner started to pay out real money to the "top" hacker (who were one of the mobbers *still smh*), brought me to the decision, to retire. - Funny thing is, after i retired, everytime i were making an account at any game, i couldn't use my name Carpet anymore, because "This name is already chosen, please use another one", more and more by more players. lmao On the other hand, i'm seeing it as an compliment, because, i had many fans, at my job as a white-hat. lol

That was a really very short description (even if it looks like very big for you xD), there is many more behind this all. But to tell the whole story, it would fill a complete book (or maybe 2 or 3). lol

As i said, i didn't want to, i wanted to start fresh, but you asked for it. lol

wera2602

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine isn't really that interesting. Wera is my nickname back from primary school and 26. 2. is my birth date. :) I'm using it for most pages as a username since then. :D

Last edited:

Relicx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello dear friends!!

When I was a child my grandma used to call me "relic". She said that her grandchildren where her relics.

I keep her cheerful memory and thats why I chose this nickname!

RELICX

MrAce93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This will sound stupid but i used to carry Ace playing cards in my wallet. I would talk to a girl and after building up some attraction i would give her an Ace before i leave tell her i would like her to keep it until we meet again. It would come up as different for some of the girls and next time we meet she would either keep it or give it with something written on it.

So i started calling myself Ace in pick up groups and stick with it :D
I was 20 don't judge me :D:D