What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
My own first IGN was in NFM2, a car racing and battling game in java.
Named myself there as Justryingame, now i use dat in many free to play games i played.
I got all the First letter of every word in dat IGN.
From JusTryinGame to JTG.

Lukyoniv

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It was from a manga called Sekai Oni and I alrdy finished reading it a few years back so I kinda forgot how the story goes. Welll, It was kinda dark and psychological but I liked it 😂. the name Lukyon came from one of the characters and it became stuck to me because it has a very nice ring to it. Then I added the roman numerical IV and it gradually changed to Lukyoniv ✌😁

Dragon 25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The reason I choose Dragon because I am always use that name in any games and I am really like it and 25 is my favorite number from my elementary school name. I am really like my school so I choose 25 from elementary school 25 Radda. I am from Indonesia so, I know you never hear anything about Radda word

Last edited:

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
In high school i played alot of starcraft, diablo 2, and warcraft 3. With that, battle.net was everything. Spent days trying to think of a username for my account. A friend suggested having something funny like bathroomsamurai or bedroomninja. I ended up choosing the latter. Used that name ever since in nearly every online gaming account.

Yeah my story is lame. Lol

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
...it's my real name.

Normally I use usernames/gamertags that is associated with my emotions and not identity, but I joined this site using my google account...
And the reason why I only use the first letter of my surname is a entirely different story.

dinucleicacid

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My biology teacher mentioned about deoxyribonucleic acid it's just really stupid I try to recall that 16 letter word and ended up with dinucleicacid. There you have it and yeah I ran out of ideas so I say why not?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Quando guardo un qualsiasi film alla tv c'è scritto Cattleya ed è la principale casa di produzione cinematografica indipendente in Italia, per di più è un bellissimo fiore americano. A me piace tantissimo e un giorno sarà il nome di mia figlia.
Dicevo di averlo già sentito questo nome infatti, ma non ricordavo dove :)

Crazyshimbia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
crazyshimbia is from my favourite manhwa from korea the main heroin name is shimbia and the manhwa title is crazyshimbia and i really really really love that manhwa:inlovedroid::inlovedroid:

Jokercyde

Thanks to all Sbenny! Greatest mods only!
Member for 6 years
Always had the name Cyde at the end of my sn since I was 18.

The Latin suffix for murder, but with a "Y" instead of an "I".

I also started going mainly by Jokercyde since I got my passion for tattoos and well this pic should say it all
DSC07929.jpg