What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,877 happy users since 2014.
Register

Canstar

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I DON'T KNOW ,I CAN'T REMEMBER. DURING THAT TIME.......I'M SCREWED

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
✨⭐ My Username is actually taken from a character in the books I have written. I use Kelta and Lady Kelta everywhere! Chances are if you see either one, it is ME.⭐✨
Post automatically merged:

Nope thats when I graduated High School :dinodance::dinodance:
🙈🙉🙊 This makes me feel OLD!!! Class of 99!!! Wooohooo! I am Grandma!!! XD 🙈🙉🙊

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I enjoyed reading the replies to this thread, it's so amazing how people came up with their usernames, and I'm sitting here like,
"I don't have a single clue what to put as my username. I frequently watch anime, and Gajeel Redfox from Fairy Tail sounds like a cool name, might as well take his last name and put my birth year in it, then bammmm, the existence to my username". Lol :lol:

abby4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
ohhh comparing to your great stories mine is boring. Abby is my Nickname (from Abigail...) and the number 4 stand for Forris my surename.... I should think of renaming to be more creativ...

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
@Kelta
Originally I used "LethalVirus" as my name on other sites, but that didn't go over well. People were afraid to download stuff from me.
Then I started throwing some letters from my name into an anagram maker. I seen Axiom and thought, "Damn, that fits."
Long story short,
1532720719761.png

By Todays standards it means, "An axiom is a statement that everyone believes is true, such as "supply equals demand" or "the only constant is change." Mathematicians use axiom to refer to established proofs "

1. (logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof; its truth is assumed to be self-evident
2. a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits

So based on its meaning and that the letters are in my first and last name and I believe in what I do and that I do it well....
It's an Axiom to say that, my mods are awesome, as I've proven that I work hard on modding and do my best to make fun mods that work.

As for adding Verge to Axiom so it's Axiom Verge, it's meaning now is something like, "Being of the Verge of Absolute Knowledge and Truth"

But it's not complicated or anything, no big meaning, just something I threw in a pot...lol :D

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Kelta
Originally I used "LethalVirus" as my name on other sites, but that didn't go over well. People were afraid to download stuff from me.
Then I started throwing some letters from my name into an anagram maker. I seen Axiom and thought, "Damn, that fits."
Long story short,
View attachment 4318
By Todays standards it means, "An axiom is a statement that everyone believes is true, such as "supply equals demand" or "the only constant is change." Mathematicians use axiom to refer to established proofs "

1. (logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof; its truth is assumed to be self-evident
2. a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits

So based on its meaning and that the letters are in my first and last name and I believe in what I do and that I do it well....
It's an Axiom to say that, my mods are awesome, as I've proven that I work hard on modding and do my best to make fun mods that work.

As for adding Verge to Axiom so it's Axiom Verge, it's meaning now is something like, "Being of the Verge of Absolute Knowledge and Truth"

But it's not complicated or anything, no big meaning, just something I threw in a pot...lol :D
🧐 Wow! @Axiom , Sounds Like GENIUS SOUP to me! 🤓

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
I own a working cattle ranch.

About five years ago we built an underground bunker on our ranch in Texas' hill county area, in a secret, secure location on the property of about 10,000 acres
1532725450804.jpeg

The bunker was initially built to withstand an F4 tornado.

A year later we reinforced and expanded it, built an even more secure entry point, added a secret exit tunnel and sallyport door,

It is equipped so that 24 people could live in the bunker for a year.

It is now secure enough to withstand a nuclear or conventional bombing attack.

Bottom line, my wife called it MY "secret bunker", so I used the name for my online moniker.

1532725450804.jpeg

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Also looks like someone else came up with Axiom or Axiom Verge and used it anywhere lol

There are Axiom pencils, and there's a videogame called Axiom Verge, but your story behind your username is definitely a lot more interesting than commercials :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I own a working cattle ranch.

About five years ago we built an underground bunker on our ranch in Texas' hill county area, in a secret, secure location on the property of about 10,000 acresView attachment 4320.

The bunker was initially built to withstand an F4 tornado.

A year later we reinforced and expanded it, built an even more secure entry point, added a secret exit tunnel and sallyport door,

It is equipped so that 24 people could live in the bunker for a year.

It is now secure enough to withstand a nuclear or conventional bombing attack.

Bottom line, my wife called it MY "secret bunker", so I used the name for my online moniker.

View attachment 4320
Oh wow! Hope there's room for me :lol:

RangerLex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like rangers apprentice so there's that explained, and lex as in lex luthor and also one of my own nicknames