What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,682 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rizzoxiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Rizzo is from the Jerky Boys comedy duo from the 90's Frank Rizzo character. I was in the Army and stationed in Germany at the time and I am from New Jersey and my accent was alot like the character's. So it was my nickname and xiii is because 13 is my favorite number.
So Rizzoxiii

Last edited:

Thulsa18

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is from my favourite movie Conan combined with the age I was when I started using the username.

FujiwaraP

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fujiwara-no Mokou is one of my favourite Touhou characters, so thus Fujiwara and P is just a random letter :"D

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Mine came from my background in music, I was the seventh member Of a dj forum, and the first came from me just trying funny. Lol

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow, everyone has such interesting and thoughtful names! It's fun learning about it and getting to know a little bit about each of you.

My username was a nickname (based on my full in-game name) given to me by some online gaming friends. Sometimes they would even say "Jinny the Pooh" like a reference to Winnie the Pooh. Fond memories 🥺

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
The first D in my username stands for my first name. Developer because I develop things, such as mods, programs (they all are mostly trash :p), tech related stuff, etc. I wanted to make it 'D the Developer' but I settled with DDeveloper .

Brett Bents

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I guess wasn't to creative. Oops I do know
that behind my Big B in my profile picture is the color brown... 🤔

Etherdotio

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well it is the combination of my email adress and ".IO". Cause I had Slither.IO addiction at the time.
Post automatically merged:

Well it is the combination of my email adress and ".IO". Cause I had Slither.IO addiction at the time.

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
My real name and cosimo, I have a cousin with the same name and as a child we were always together like brothers, but when
The parents called us, we presented each other and two. So to stand out they decided to call me Mimmo, so as not to mention from Cosimo. Among other things, Mimmo means "child" would be nice to remain a child, but unfortunately you can't.
P.s I apologize for the non-perfect English

Shygirl32

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Because I am a shy person, who is a girl. And I am 32 years old. Shygirl32.

tuttifrutti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
There’s this chocolate where I’m from that has different fruit fillings on the inside. Its name is tutti frutti. My name starts with T so my friend used to nickname me Tutti Frutti.

Calico707

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I just love Calico Cats and the 707 is part of my phone number. Not that y'all would know the remainder of them anyway lol
。◕‿◕。

Unimortant

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was originally trying to do the name ’notimportant’ as my name on another platform but it didn’t get accepted and so I had to switch to unimportant cause it still fit with the joke that I was trying to make if people asked what my name was I could just it’s unimportant (I.e. doesn’t matter) but for this account specifically I made the name really late at night and so I mistyped it on my phone but I’ve just kept it anyway