What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,842 happy users since 2014.
Register

Muffinsoda

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The story behind my name is because of my insta art acc , I just took (muffin) from it since it's my very favourite food , and (soda) is because I was drinking soda while making my account here 😂

areku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Old ...i mean..really old game player areku is my japan version of name 🤫

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My username is Blue Rozes, and I have it because blue rozes are a symbol of miracle, mystery, other world, something unreachable and beautiful. As it said in Aldnoah.Zero, blue rozes are a symbol of impossible.

Asra69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I like asra from arcana. 69 is my zodiac sign for cancer. Just that I remember seeing the characters' zodiac sign in their bio in the game. And I kinda love the confusion 🖤

sheatherper9

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My middle name is Shea, and I used to go by it when I was younger. And I roleplay (RP) a lot. That's about it haha

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It's my and my mother's surname. I never had contact with my father when he was alive, and from what I know neither he nor his family are the paragons of moral authority, so I refrain from using his surname as much as possible and use my mother's. I don't know where the surname originates from, as my mother is adopted and doesn't know her parents, although her adoptive father and his family came from Uruguay to Brazil in the early 20th century.

PntyPllr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name is "PntyPllr" And some actually get it right but uuummmmm yeah most get it wrong!! Lol It's *Panty Puller* and so got the name all through High School and rules still apply to this day!! Sorry if it offends anyone but I like it!!

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username Weezie is my nickname. My little sister has autism and when she started talking she couldn't say Louise but could say Weez ash she got a little older she started calling me Weezie and it stuck. I much prefer to be called Weezie than Louise. And 91 is the last 2 numbers of my borth year 😁😊

Vulcanomega

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My name comes from my favorite Greek god vulcan. He had a sad down bringing but he picked himself up and became respected by the other god. ( also I just put omega cause it sounds cool........not really that deep lol)

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I might have answered this years ago but mine is from a song by a band called Cranes and it's called Starblood

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Mine is pretty straightforward and simple. My name's Ifeoluwa. Ife for short. I'm a writer. Hence, Ifethenovelist.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
My name comes from my favorite Greek god vulcan. He had a sad down bringing but he picked himself up and became respected by the other god. ( also I just put omega cause it sounds cool........not really that deep lol)
Omega in paranormal terms means a wolf that's weak: the werewolves in the lowest class are usually called Omega. So it's also in line with your reason for Vulcan.

Star Gnomer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't actually know how I got this name but this acc was made 2 years ago and the past me is pretty stupid

• Haha
Reactions: Ife

TTPhantom01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
.Mein Spitzname ist eine Kombination aus meinen Namen TT = Tom T., meinem Geburtsjahr 2001 und aus dem Wort Phantom, da ich unter Freunden dafür bekannt bin, immer irgendwo aufzutauchen und wieder zu verschwinden, ohne das jmd. etwas mitkriegt ;P

Kirage78

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Kira translates to God in the anime series Death note
Rage => Gods wrath
78 is my lucky number, somehow I've been seeing it everywhere my whole life.

This username was thought up by 11 year old me trying to make it strong and original, and now it just feels part of me :)

DadDawg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's simple I am a Dad & dogs are a part of who I am.

MickeyIan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My username is one of my favorite canon gay couples on TV. Most of my favorite couples are from fanfiction and definitely not canon especially Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter.

Odaseus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've always been a fan of Greek myths and Greek heroes. One of my favorites is the story of Odysseus, so I decided to create a username from his name. I shortened the name, and went from Odysseus to Odaseus.