What's behind your username?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Fujiwara-no Mokou is one of my favourite Touhou characters, so thus Fujiwara and P is just a random letter :"D
 
Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 7 years
Mine came from my background in music, I was the seventh member Of a dj forum, and the first came from me just trying funny. Lol
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Wow, everyone has such interesting and thoughtful names! It's fun learning about it and getting to know a little bit about each of you.

My username was a nickname (based on my full in-game name) given to me by some online gaming friends. Sometimes they would even say "Jinny the Pooh" like a reference to Winnie the Pooh. Fond memories 🥺
 
Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
The first D in my username stands for my first name. Developer because I develop things, such as mods, programs (they all are mostly trash :p), tech related stuff, etc. I wanted to make it 'D the Developer' but I settled with DDeveloper .
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I guess wasn't to creative. Oops I do know
that behind my Big B in my profile picture is the color brown... 🤔
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well it is the combination of my email adress and ".IO". Cause I had Slither.IO addiction at the time.
Post automatically merged:

Well it is the combination of my email adress and ".IO". Cause I had Slither.IO addiction at the time.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My real name and cosimo, I have a cousin with the same name and as a child we were always together like brothers, but when
The parents called us, we presented each other and two. So to stand out they decided to call me Mimmo, so as not to mention from Cosimo. Among other things, Mimmo means "child" would be nice to remain a child, but unfortunately you can't.
P.s I apologize for the non-perfect English
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Because I am a shy person, who is a girl. And I am 32 years old. Shygirl32.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There’s this chocolate where I’m from that has different fruit fillings on the inside. Its name is tutti frutti. My name starts with T so my friend used to nickname me Tutti Frutti.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just love Calico Cats and the 707 is part of my phone number. Not that y'all would know the remainder of them anyway lol
。◕‿◕。
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was originally trying to do the name ’notimportant’ as my name on another platform but it didn’t get accepted and so I had to switch to unimportant cause it still fit with the joke that I was trying to make if people asked what my name was I could just it’s unimportant (I.e. doesn’t matter) but for this account specifically I made the name really late at night and so I mistyped it on my phone but I’ve just kept it anyway
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
The story behind my name is because of my insta art acc , I just took (muffin) from it since it's my very favourite food , and (soda) is because I was drinking soda while making my account here 😂
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Old ...i mean..really old game player areku is my japan version of name 🤫
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is Blue Rozes, and I have it because blue rozes are a symbol of miracle, mystery, other world, something unreachable and beautiful. As it said in Aldnoah.Zero, blue rozes are a symbol of impossible.
 
Top