What's behind your username?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
after my father who came to me late in life
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
My favorite character from the Umineko visual novels ist Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name originates from my uncles username orliii on xbox so i changed the o with n which is the first letter of my name so yeah. Have been using it ever since then.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Manjiro is my Favorite Anime Character, and 4444 is an a Heaven Number. Thats why My user Manjiro4444
Post automatically merged:

heh
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
my user name is just my name :happydroid: nothing special. Luckily I have a unique name so no one ever takes it as a username
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Having a unique name is cool. My name is pretty common in my country I think
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I do random stuff sometimes without reason and I love rodents, the squirrel variety especially.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Honestly... I didn't even choose it. The website put it for me... but it's a really catchy and kind of funny name so ofc I'm gonna keep it!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
My surname came from my self-evaluation of my personality(sarcasm). because back when I was 10 till 12 years old I've always kept my guard up, always alone intentionally because I want to make friends but I'm scared of being hurt so I always put on a mask, afraid of being vulnerable and as a result (I've was bullied because I look like I'm looking down on people it had the opposite effect) and only got a few friends (but was solid as hell though, few but solid as hell) so that's where I got it.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's an old fortnite clan name from when I was younger and I was never creative enough to change it
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I chose this username because its the first three letters of my 3rd first name (?) ang put qq since I felt like it
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's the name of one of the characters in Arknights🥰 I just added an extra L.
379f7bf6efceb97e376a92889df0c7fb.jpg

This is her. I find her cool Òwó
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I don't know what I was thinking but I regret my choice.Why couldn't I come up with something more simple?I probably thought that it was a stupid but a funny idea.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's stupid. My filipino *ss loves it.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm not super creative so I always end up with a select few I will use with every single game. This one is from an old warcraft trading card. I'll either use Lady Valeria(unknown origin) or Lady Ella(if I'm lazy)/Ellandra (the card is Wildwatcher Elandra, but I liked two Ls for some reason lol)
 
Top