What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,785 happy users since 2014.
Register

Freakii13

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
I got my username because i was pretty good at defeating my foes. Since then the crew & people I've played with had stuck to calling me that.

The number 13 in my name is my favourite number 😅

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
after my father who came to me late in life

Bernkastel

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite character from the Umineko visual novels ist Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles.

nrliiiog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
My name originates from my uncles username orliii on xbox so i changed the o with n which is the first letter of my name so yeah. Have been using it ever since then.

Manjiro4444

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Manjiro is my Favorite Anime Character, and 4444 is an a Heaven Number. Thats why My user Manjiro4444
Post automatically merged:

heh

israajaffery

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
my user name is just my name :happydroid: nothing special. Luckily I have a unique name so no one ever takes it as a username

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Having a unique name is cool. My name is pretty common in my country I think

RandomnessTh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I do random stuff sometimes without reason and I love rodents, the squirrel variety especially.

mamalophi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Honestly... I didn't even choose it. The website put it for me... but it's a really catchy and kind of funny name so ofc I'm gonna keep it!

Toughestnut

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
My surname came from my self-evaluation of my personality(sarcasm). because back when I was 10 till 12 years old I've always kept my guard up, always alone intentionally because I want to make friends but I'm scared of being hurt so I always put on a mask, afraid of being vulnerable and as a result (I've was bullied because I look like I'm looking down on people it had the opposite effect) and only got a few friends (but was solid as hell though, few but solid as hell) so that's where I got it.

lawqq

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I chose this username because its the first three letters of my 3rd first name (?) ang put qq since I felt like it

Tallulah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It's the name of one of the characters in Arknights🥰 I just added an extra L.
379f7bf6efceb97e376a92889df0c7fb.jpg

This is her. I find her cool Òwó

AbcdStuffIsNotCool

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know what I was thinking but I regret my choice.Why couldn't I come up with something more simple?I probably thought that it was a stupid but a funny idea.