What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,100 happy users since 2014.
Register

1amr4y

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My user name is based off my twitch username, also because I am very forgetful and lazy :D

Veerwolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I was travelling in a car with my parents (18-19 years back, at that time i was 5-6 years old) and i saw a wolf cross the road and from that time i was fascinated by wolves and part of my first name's Veer.. so Veerwolf 😝😂

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
ehh.. it's basically part of my name, my name is considered unique, it has "ach" letter in it and my college friends used to called me "ach", and Mrach is basically "Mr. Ach" but less goofy (I guess?), It felt original, and I just like how it sounds, and 31 is my favorite number, so bam! Mrach31 is born 😅 :cooldroid:

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My 14 yo self back then made up a cringey name for deviantart account that stuck with me till this day. It's basically means 'ghost in a daylight' lmfao.

Solbani

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mine was a combination of my cat's name "Sol", my So(u)l, anndddd bani - bunny:DDD

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I was on a rush because were going on a trip and I just found out about the site while on the shower 😂

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Most people out here with actually good reasons for their usernames and me with my random word generator:
👁👄👁

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
So my username came from my name, which has the meaning "Raven", and the "ade" was also from my name, and also from the lemonade word. Lol

lm101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It started with my first Gmail account combo of my last and first names, and then 101 because why not. Here I shortened it to last and first initials. It's easy to remember.

F95z0n3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I play alot of NSFW game on F95zone so i picked it as a name

Dimrak

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
My father firstly used this, and now I can't think of anything more creative and most of my friends know me and even call me by that name

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
I have a super long Polish last name that no one can ever pronounce correctly. For some reason "Jasuki" would come out the most frequently despite them dropping 5 other letters somehow??? 😂 It started out as a bit of a funny/meme nickname but now it's so common place that I go by Jay instead of my actual first name.

Blacklotus176

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is the special name of Kim Hajin, one webnovel protagonist that I like the most, and yeah, that special name it's Black Lotus. WN name is "Novel's Extra".

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
My real name is Rehan Akhtar and behind my name is air because I always ask from my what my name mean they say air

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow, as long as I've been a member of this site and I'm just discovering this thread!?! Well in my defense I just had cataract surgery on both eyes within the last two weeks. I'm seeing all kinds of things now!!😜😜 Oh, my username. Well, if you look at my avatar you'd probably think it came from the hit show "Sons of Anarchy". Hate to say it, but you'd be wrong. Yes I am a huge fan of the show, hence the avatar. But I started using "Jacksen" way before I even knew the show existed. See, I just wanted something different. A name totally unrelated to me or anyone in my life. For anonymity reasons. I chose WolfgangEnglebertHumperdinck. 🙀 But I figured that name was way way too long. 🤯 At the same period in my life a good friend of mine had baby boy. (No, he's not mine. But his birth father is not in his life) He's an amazing, awesome, super cool little guy! 😁😀😎👶♂️⛹👨👍👍. I reckon by now you can guess what she named him. So, in honor of him.... well, I couldn't think of a better username in the whole wide world 🌞 Go Jacksen!!👍👍

Lerooy04

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My username, Noobplays, because I'm a newb in every games(that's why I became a novice modder to hack games)