What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,365 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well my last name is Rosenberg and like roses sooooo... Yeah 😁

Antoinette79

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
It's just modification of my nickname "Annette" and my birthday, nothing special about it

MYJENNNIFER9

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Behind my username comes from the original song title in the 70's and I added the number 9.

MityMax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
My username??? You wanna know about my username??? 🤔 Well, I could tell you, but.....It's sorta a secret 😛😅😆😅

AlessaGillespie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My fav game is Silent Hill and I love Alessa's story that is why I choose her name as my username 😄

clickthelink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is clicktheocean, my name is Mar in our dialect Mar means ocean. Thats how I got clicktheocean.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
My name is Samantha and my dad is Samuel everyone calls him sam and me Sammy. 0381 comes from my mom her favorite numbers are 381. I just added a zero I do that cause all my dad's stuff has a 0420 in it. Anyways her favorite numbers are 381 because it's stands for I love you 3 words 8 letters one meaning it's pretty cool.

Snugbears

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I was just like thinking of bears being seen as theses Scary creatures that can hurt you so I thought why not a snuggling cuddly bear that's cute and sweet

Kinky33

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Discord suggested me this kinky name very kinky indeed

carol68

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
No Facebook o Nome Do Meu Usuário é Lala Zurc, O Que Acontece é o Seguinte O Lala Não Tem Nada Haver Com Meu Nome, Mas O zurc Sim, eu Só Inverti O Cruz Deixando Como Zurc Legal Né?

MissTyne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My nickname Tine is usually taken, so Tyne it was and since that was hard to find as well, I just added Miss because why not :D

venormouz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I would be happy share to you guys, behind my username venormouz it is variations from (venomous), why nor, and why z, its just combinations with my name, thats it. I like venom, and everything in black color, and iam game addict, so i think this name is great for using as your gamer nickname/username. Just like baddas you know hahaha..

Thats it, nice to know you guys. 😁

Poiuno

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Boi but with "p" and one in Spanish (I don't speak Spanish) I don't know even chose this eeeeeehh

Odetoaflower

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's a reference to a Garfield comic where jon writes a poem to flowers (which promptly wilt)

Purplexz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Mine is my favourite colour purple, with xz added to not just be purple as that would be kinda boring.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Just a username I got by closing my eyes hitting random keys when I created my first account in orkut.

Ayleegendary

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My name is kinda what I am, actually....................I was....different...in terms of uhhhhh....gender...hence my username...thats kinda all I'm comfortable to share right now...........sorry.

ThunderGuinea26

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like thunder and I like guinea pigs so I combined these two 😀 And 26? I was that old back then 😅 Or was it because of other reason? Can't remember now 🤔