What's behind your username?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Planguerand stands for Pete Languerand which is my name so I put in P and Languerand lol
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's actually a combination of my nickname and part of my real name!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's my nickname + a little swag (*/ω\*)
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
My username is basically a mix of letters that can be pronounced (if I believe hard enough) to be my own name. It stems from my trying to get a short username that hasn't been taken for a certain game I'm going to leave undisclosed. 😶
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username... Uhm, because I am sly like a fox? (de fox)🦊 lol. No, actually it is just a random easy name that comes up to my mind in a snap.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, how interesting everything is with you..🤔🤔 A combination of parts of names and surnames... 👍For me, everything is simple) That's my real name😊😊😊
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's actually my name, but a refined version or so
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
For me its a name I frequently use for characters during the naming process, it usually goes, Valeria-Ellandra-Ella. Whichever is unused, because I'm horrible with names.:loldroid:
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
From my nickname Bob and Bob from Blackadder (BBC Comedy Series)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well as you might have guessed, birthday as 4 and Dare for a Dance Central (Xbox game) character who has the same name. Honestly I've not played that game once but it's a name given to me by my best friend from middle school. And now I use it everywhere including my blog XD
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Pink is my favourite colour.. (not very imaginative I know )
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not original? What did u think we expect u say. That u liked magenta? Pink is just fine
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
....my nickname maybe from id online games i play (~_~)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Two alternate spellings of our family's names. Even on my cousin's birth certificate, it's spelled Foxx, but my grandfather spelled it Fox. And naturally, that's our favorite animal. So that's how I got my name. Sometimes I spell it Red, sometimes Redd. My cousin and I also play Animal Crossing, so we so we always laugh when "Cousin Redd" comes to town to swindle us out of our money. 🤣
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Rizzo is from the Jerky Boys comedy duo from the 90's Frank Rizzo character. I was in the Army and stationed in Germany at the time and I am from New Jersey and my accent was alot like the character's. So it was my nickname and xiii is because 13 is my favorite number.
So Rizzoxiii
 
Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's an upgraded version of my original name.(Olanrewaju)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
My username is from my favourite movie Conan combined with the age I was when I started using the username.
 
Top