What's behind your username?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Shima from Ao no exorcist, and bubblegum because his hair is pink! :)
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
The name combins of my actual first name and the supervillain from DC. However I was stupid enough(like always) to manage to get a typo there. So, instead of deathshot I got deathsho.😆
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My initials and birth year chopped up.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is from A Youtuber Name Odo Kentang and his Username in Roblox is Odolahya And I changed It to Halolahya
Halo = hi/ hello in English
Lahya = Of course or something likes that in English
Which Mean Each times You See My username You Get Greetings From me
And if you A kind people you can Greet Other People too
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is from A Youtuber Name Odo Kentang and his Username in Roblox is Odolahya And I changed It to Halolahya
Halo = hi/ hello in English
Lahya = Of course or something likes that in English
Which Mean Each times You See My username You Get Greetings From me
And if you A kind people you can Greet Other People too
Be kind, Because kindness Make Your life, You're Country, You're Earth Today And Tomorrow Still have Humanity Inside Them.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Lily is my name and Rose my favorite flower. I thought it was cute to combine 2 flower names together!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Honestly? It's been such a long time that I forget sometimes, probably because it's not a very memorable story.
I came up with my username when I was six (or seven) years old when I was first joining a game called Roblox. Well, it stuck.
I use this username for just about everything now, even though I don't use that very first account anymore. As for the reason?
I button-mashed. I wanted a username with only a few syllables since I had just learned about those in school, and it sounded cool while having only six letters and no numbers (I thought numbers were stupid.)
And thus, Sozony was born. The only problem with this username is that no one knows how to pronounce it, and at this point neither do I, I've heard it pronounced so many different ways lmao.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I just really like watching anime so 'and from anime and since sbenny is for modded aps and games, so 'mom. Hence, 'and + 'mod' = animod
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its a combination of my name and the God of thunder
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
ong it's just my name and my nickname. yes my nickname is goo. its a long story.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got the name Nosho from having spotty WiFI while playing multiplayer games online; I was often thought to be a no-show during crushing moments in the games.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's my nickname and I just chose 9 randomly
 
Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hm come to think of it. Have i ever write about why i choose my ID as Cholee in this thread?
Well i took Lee from zombie exodus safe haven last name option. While Cho is a little twist on the word. Anyone from my country would know the meaning behind the name. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just for fun tho.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
When I was young my mom used to say that I was like a mad scientist when I play the games Because I spent countless hours trying to be the level of finding the ways to beat the game My sister said no you're a mad gamer.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My kitten name hahaha :coffee:
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Interesting stories everywhere.. meanwhile my username is just what I told people for short because my real name is longer than a whole train. Am Jest Joking but 10 letters for one name? 🥴
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine was not supposed to be interesting and I wouldn’t be online for very long and, I was just a person like anybody else and the character limit didn’t let me put an ”n”! Yeah
 
Top