What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

bbjc123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, its nothing special tho. My username came from hitting random keys on the keyboard, then I just get a portion of the result and add 123 at the end for no reason. And yes, I've been using this for years now. :loldroid:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
@secretbunker Hope if there is a nuclear bomb there is room for me, modding these CoG/Hosted games takes time and resources :lol::lol:;)

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
My gaming name is FloraNova. It’s pretty sentimental to me tbh.. it has a couple meanings though.
So first and foremost flora is the scientific name for flower and nova is obviously.. stars.
My first two cats that I got when I was a kid and grew up with were named flower and star.
They passed a few yrs ago.
The other reason behind my name is because I’m into science, I enjoy flowers/plants but I’m also into space/galaxies etc.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Boogadyboo is a horse I raised from a 2 year old. At age 7 he decided to try to kill me. After 4 months in a lift chair with broken shoulders collar bone and wrist and ankle I found him a new home. But I adored him (except that day) and Boogadyboo was already my name on most things so I kept it as a DAILY reminder what my 1200 and up pound babies can do to me in the blink of an eye.

joshepard

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
my username comes from my irl nickname and the fact that i love love love the original mass effect trilogy to death

*has a sudden urge to replay the third game. with tissues*

Trickymaru13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well its my codename in several online games haha and its actually my real name i just added some letters or word to make it look awesome haha and It is inspired byone of my fav. hero in dota 2 known as Rikimaru (stealth assasin) and number 13 is our monthsary of my ex 😂 but we're still communicating tho haha

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Well its my codename in several online games haha and its actually my real name i just added some letters or word to make it look awesome haha and It is inspired by the hero in dota 2 known as Rikimaru (stealth assasin)
I'm guessing your real name is Ricky... :D
Since Rikimaru and "Ricky"-maru kinda sound the same...

DisturbedMan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It is just a nickname that came to my mind when I was creating my online character for an MMO. I tried several names, after that I clicked on Random Name, the result was Iron Disturber, so I changed that to DisturbedMan.

damien9818

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
the first electric guitar i ever had i bought off my cousin but before i got it he put a toxic symbol on the main front part of the body of the guitar and wrote Damien on the head of it i was so addicted to playing that guitar was always with me every where i went for years and it got to the point where everyone just thought my name was Damien until my son was born so i gave him my name (Damien) i might not have that guitar anymore but the love for my son and for playing music i will always carry with me

Attachments

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
To no ones surprise it comes from the movie Star Wars. I'm not a big Star Wars fan (ok shoot me) but I absolutely adore Yoda. About 6 years ago I was working with a bunch of teenagers and they all started calling me Yoda. The saying is true...with age comes wisdom. Plus I started off playing farm games like Township and cooking games like Cafeland. 'Yodaville' and 'Yoda's Yummies' just sounded cool to me. So Yoda I am.
If you're a Star Wars fan you'll know what the last name means. ;)

P.S. I used to have a Yoda avatar I used everywhere but Avatar will always be my favorite movie. I can't wait for the sequel December 18, 2020 !!