What's your biggest fear

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,821 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
😄Because Your kinda testy even on here
Post automatically merged:

Getting down to it .. My biggest fear would be falling into some rat infested pit 😢😢I'd so die of a heart attack brought on by fear .. second biggest would be being homeless
When did you saw me being testy . I can't remember anything . And btw falling into rats pit is scary I guess . And homeless in what sense (without family or without the building)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
When did you saw me being testy . I can't remember anything . And btw falling into rats pit is scary I guess . And homeless in what sense (without family or without the building)
Shape of the earth Thread 💥

Being homeless without a building .. Im an introverted extrovert so I do well without people being around me that in my books wouldnt be homeless

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Shape of the earth Thread 💥

Being homeless without a building .. Im an introverted extrovert so I do well without people being around me that in my books wouldnt be homeless
Damn I can't remember it . But I am really sorry if I hurt you or something like that it wasn't my intention to do so . I apologize for that , I just can't control my emotions sometimes and I easily lose control

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Damn I can't remember it . But I am really sorry if I hurt you or something like that it wasn't my intention to do so . I apologize for that , I just can't control my emotions sometimes and I easily lose control
Better late than never I suppose .. Im not easily hurt just sometimes put off by people's behaviour

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Aah well Im off the opinion that if I tell somebody of what they've done wrong and they apologise it really doesn't mean much . Its up to them to see the error of their ways.
That's good but you know sometimes its better to tell them so that they don't repeat their mistakes ☺
Post automatically merged:

Cause not everyone apologize like I did and they tend to make the same mistake again

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol its mine you cant have it back ! .. It takes alot to admit to one's personal flaws and own up to it .. Really admirable ;)
I am a really nice person once you get to know me . And i can give you some SB Points in exchange for my precious apology 😎

Eleni97

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My biggest fear is losing myself just to succeed or become lovable etc.
I was and always be shy at first glance but I'm extremely sarcastic and cynical and my humour is too dry/black that makes it hard for me to be sociable or talkative...

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
My biggest fear is losing myself just to succeed or become lovable etc.
I was and always be shy at first glance but I'm extremely sarcastic and cynical and my humour is too dry/black that makes it hard for me to be sociable or talkative...
Thanks for sharing with us.