What's your biggest fear

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,946 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ahh.....fear for Anger......no way...but....fear for Emotions..... exactly. When I get emotional I often do some mistakes..... often make mistakes to take decision... And I become vulnerable..... that's why I am in need of some good friends around me.lol....

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
i honestly have alot of fears that isnt funny anymore
Everyone's got some or the other fear. So it's Normal and you can share it with us if you are comfortable😊

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I feared a lots of thing.....Fear of Death, fear of pain, fear of ghost and demons, fear of dark, fear of losing the one i love.... i think the best way to put it is that me, and maybe humanity in general have fear of 'Unknown', something that we don't understand nor have experience with.
I mean, sure i don't like spiders but i don't fear it since i know what a spider is, whats its shapes, and how its behave...no. What i fear is something that can be caused by those spider. Did its bite hurts? It its venomous? Can its kill you?
So yeah...its kinda cheesy, but that's just my thoughts on fear.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I feared a lots of thing.....Fear of Death, fear of pain, fear of ghost and demons, fear of dark, fear of losing the one i love.... i think the best way to put it is that me, and maybe humanity in general have fear of 'Unknown', something that we don't understand nor have experience with.
I mean, sure i don't like spiders but i don't fear it since i know what a spider is, whats its shapes, and how its behave...no. What i fear is something that can be caused by those spider. Did its bite hurts? It its venomous? Can its kill you?
Thanks for sharing😇

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
End of the day FEAR: F = False E = Emotions A = Appearing R = Real. Or so they say but damn is fear a strong feeling that I'd rather not have at all or less of..

Minpon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg I feel the same! Like in my mind I’m like “what if this happens or that” “ oooh that can happen anytime” like anything can just appear out of no where ugh especially when you tend to overthink a lot

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
End of the day FEAR: F = False E = Emotions A = Appearing R = Real. Or so they say but damn is fear a strong feeling that I'd rather not have at all or less of..
That's a deep meaning surely

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
what's my fear ... hmmm fear of dark, being the person I hate to be, being in the state where I'll be alone... forever... and most importantly.. cockroaches... the winged ones.. it's all fun and games until they fly. :eek:o_O

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
what's my fear ... hmmm fear of dark, being the person I hate to be, being in the state where I'll be alone... forever... and most importantly.. cockroaches... the winged ones.. it's all fun and games until they fly. :eek:o_O
Flying cockroaches are scary I would say that too

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
All your fears are interesting, mines spiders haha simple and boring.
Nah that's interesting too cause spiders are honestly scary especially the rare ones

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
All your fears are interesting, mines spiders haha simple and boring.
You just said my word bro. I hate the black ones.
Post automatically merged:

Nah that's interesting too cause spiders are honestly scary especially the rare ones
I think when you find a spider , just give a call to Bear Grills , he will just come and eat that without any spice.😋

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
My biggest fear is spiders i hate them

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User