What's your biggest fear

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
That's nice . In that case I am sure Spiderman will help you overcome the fear of spiders . And the fear of spiders is universal btw a lot of people are afraid of spiders even I am afraid of some exotic species of spiders

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
That's nice . In that case I am sure Spiderman will help you overcome the fear of spiders . And the fear of spiders is universal btw a lot of people are afraid of spiders even I am afraid of some exotic species of spiders
Yes he would

Outkazt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I fear my curiosity of the 'unseen'... example, Jinn, spirits, Demons and even space!
I've had some unusual experiences (in the past), my shrink related them to intuition... Somehow I believe we are living in a parallel universe...

Anonivgbih

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm scared of.. a greater force. I'm in no way religious but I always stay respectful. I'm open minded to the existence of a lot of things even if they might not be real and the biggest fear I have is angering them. Idk, it's just personal to me but maybe somone else thinks so too

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't have too many fears, but my greatest fear are the spiders, the worst imaginary scenario would be that: I am really having fun, suddenly I feel something in my shoulder, then I see the terror, a gigantic spider, but the thing doesn't end there, because of the impact I faited, however, when I wake up... Everything is full of these arachnids, later they bite me, they put eggs in my cavities and more spiders run around my body, now there will be inside me, I scream for help but nobody comes; I just stay, living that mostly endless nightmare until I die... Ok I think I came crazy with that story, but I had fun writing it. I am really weak against that fear. Even the small ones scare me. Some years ago I heard about a city/town that is actually famous because of their spiders and they have spider fighting competitions, I don't remember it's name. Besides all that stuff, I think it's cool, but I am grateful that I didn't born in that place.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
I have really bad claustrophobia. Any place that is confined or cramped is a big no-no for me. I also tend to avoid crowded areas so yeah, a ticket to a sold-out event is tantamount to a ticket for an hour of panic attacks.

TheThingov

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I count myself as a brave guy, but oh boi, cockroaches give me the creeps.
My wife is always laughing at me when she sees me running in fear from these little bastards 😆

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I count myself as a brave guy, but oh boi, cockroaches give me the creeps.
My wife is always laughing at me when she sees me running in fear from these little bastards 😆
🤣🤣🤣

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Spiders i hate them all kinds large to small thin or tall
i smash them with my ancient scroll but sometimes they
dodge and roll like ball.

So i decide to change my tactics and use a magic tube raging like bull
when its sucks the creepyones i yell like i won feeling of struggle is gone
i'd rather take a crodile and anaconda in my house but not those Spiders.

But what i discovered my house basement is full of there little ones
and so i gave up my glorious battle that i cannot won
instead i call a help in dialed the secret magic word and those real
warriors come they did bring a hope that i lost once.

Lol those guys really did a good job exterminating spodera infestation on our basement.

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I also hate spiders(even spiders in games like Dragon Age), but i am starting to pity them...so i do TRY and save them now.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I hate spiders i hide or look away if there is one on tv

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
in a nutshell:

lovecall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a lot of things I fear. But the biggest one of them all would be uncertainness.

I am very afraid of how things in the world are changing all the time and we have little to no control over it. Basically, I fear life lol

I can go all religious all I want but basically, I want certainness or a thing that wouldn't change no matter what.

P.S. Care to guess my religion from all the information I gave?