Mod apk What's Your Story?™ ft Lovelink v1.18.9 - Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Tickets & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeshmoee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was able to hack diamond purchases with SBpatcher. That way I don't have to worry about diamonds.
I can confirm that this method works. Thanks for the tip! If anyone needs help on how to do it, just let me know!

EDIT: For anyone who needs it, here are the directions.

So, the first thing you're going to want to do is make sure that you back up your data. You're going to want to use Facebook for this because I'm pretty sure that Google doesn't actually allow you to restore your game data.

Once you've done that you can proceed!

1.) Open the SBPatcher app and scroll until you find the "Story" app and tap on it.
2.) Select "Menu of Patches".
3.) Select "Create Modified APK File".
4.) Select "APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation".
5.) Select "Rebuild the App" and wait for the process to finish.
6.) Once the process is complete, select "Go to File".
7.) Select "Uninstall and install". Wait for the app to uninstall and then reinstall.
8.) Next, open up the app and select the + button next to your diamonds.
9.) Select the amount of diamonds you want to "buy". There should be a pop up that asks: "Do you want to try and get this item for free?" Select Yes. Repeat this process until you get your desired number of diamonds.

Last edited:

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can confirm that this method works. Thanks for the tip! If anyone needs help on how to do it, just let me know!
How did you make it work ? When i tried to use sb patcher it always reconnect

Zanax

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
everytime I do a facebook login it keeps having to reconnect and I don't even have the fb app installed on my phone. It logins just fine on the original appstore app though

Last edited:

kimkonglst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
can you explain the process, please?
Post automatically merged:

somethings cost gems :(

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years
Not all features work, gems are being used up, they weren't being used up in the last update.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank u so much 🖤🖤

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years

EDIT: For anyone who needs it, here are the directions.

So, the first thing you're going to want to do is make sure that you back up your data. You're going to want to use Facebook for this because I'm pretty sure that Google doesn't actually allow you to restore your game data.

Once you've done that you can proceed!

1.) Open the SBPatcher app and scroll until you find the "Story" app and tap on it.
2.) Select "Menu of Patches".
3.) Select "Create Modified APK File".
4.) Select "APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation".
5.) Select "Rebuild the App" and wait for the process to finish.
6.) Once the process is complete, select "Go to File".
7.) Select "Uninstall and install". Wait for the app to uninstall and then reinstall.
8.) Next, open up the app and select the + button next to your diamonds.
9.) Select the amount of diamonds you want to "buy". There should be a pop up that asks: "Do you want to try and get this item for free?" Select Yes. Repeat this process until you get your desired number of diamonds.
Thank you, works with Lucky Patcher as well !

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks sbenny, works perfectly except for the diamond spent which was solved with the SB Patcher ^^

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
No idea what to expect, but willing to dive in! Thank you so much!!

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The MOD works but the game is just rubbish, in my opinion. I don't know if just because I'm used to Choices and Lovestruck graphics and good writing, but man, I can't stand this game and I just tried it for the first time.

Still, thank you so much for the MOD. I'm sure What's your story fans will appreciate it and have fun with it but it's just not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.