Mod apk What's Your Story?™ ft Lovelink v1.18.9 - Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Tickets & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,999 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey have you used the SB Patcher ? because I need help with mine, since it doesn't seem to be working for me @heongae

Pendragon834

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unlimited gems doesnt work still testing
Post automatically merged:

okay unlimited gems doesnt work for everything most stuff it does

Last edited:

Mocha00

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's always reconnect even though my internet is good :(

Lee17

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't get the unlimited diamonds and tickets. How do you get them???

Help me!!!

Same with me :(

daradatda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
works perfectly. but I'm playing the riverdale story, and you can buy items that unlock choices using gems, but buying them actually reduces the gem count... I can't progress the story. help???

Hinata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for your hard work I really do appreciate it. I just want to give a heads up as I was able to go through a couple of stories without any problems at all. Then I went into the Archie's series and apparently there is a new season for that one. Well that's when the magic stopped and the money that I had accumulated on the other stories we're being used up on this one. So I would recommend staying away from The Archies or maybe they just did an update.

Hinata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oddly enough, when I went back to one of the other stories I was able to accumulate money again purchasing without funds decreasing. So I do believe any of these stories that have a new season will use your funds as the other older stories hack works correctly for me...growing funds and buying without using funds. Hope I didn't confuse you even more LOL.

Toxxicx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded it and it works for me, however as others mentioned there are issues with purchasing. In Love Link, it takes diamonds away when you unlock a photo. Also, some of the diamond choices cost as well. For example I'm playing Riverdale and the special diamond choices took diamonds away. I haven't tried any other stories yet to see if diamond choices cost.

ETA: I did the SB Patcher fix mentioned on the previous page and it worked. I was a little paranoid it would end up charging me for 1000 diamonds lol.

Last edited:

CurvyPurSheepxX

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Consumed diamonds when I play dinners and love link
😐😐😐😐😐😐Still fun wish I could buy diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.