Where can I find my license? An absolute guide to our license system

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello Everyone, I started this guide because many people were constantly asking for help regarding the License System. I hope this guide helps you with any License Related issues which you were/are facing. So sit tightly and read this guide carefully.
Also if you have downloaded our mod from other website then you need to download that mod from our website to get the license and be warned that downloading our mods from other sources is insecure as they may add malicious code into the app.

Why do we use License ?
We use license system to PROTECT our mods from Leechers or other leeching sites who download our mods and share them on their own sites, social media accounts, etc. We deserve a complete right to protect our mods from such Leechers so if you have any problems with this system then i recommend you to leave this site.

Why do i need internet to enter login ?
For those who do not know You need an INTERNET CONNECTION to use the mods with license. True security cannot be achieved offline as anyone can easily reverse engineer our license and start sharing our mods so to prevent this we have made the whole system server sided to reduce the risk of reverse engineering.

Where do i find my License ?
Your License is located just below the download link box on the MOD's release thread or page. If you don't get it here's a example via pictures: (The Red arrow points towards your username and the Yellow arrow points towards your License)
Screenshot_57.png
MOBILE VIEW:
Screenshot_58.png

After finding the license, What to do ?
After finding your license open your Mod APK which requires the license. In the first field enter your username (Please enter your username on the FORUM, not your email address). In the second field enter your License. After entering the username and license click on "LOGIN" button just below and if you entered everything correctly then you should be able to access the mod otherwise if the inserted data is incorrect then you will get a "Your username and License combination is incorrect..." error, in that case please check that you entered the username and license correctly. Here's a picture for better representation:
Screenshot_20210719-225355.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your License is CASE-SENSITIVE which means that the letters need to be in the exact case they were. For example if my license is "SB1234" then i need to enter "SB1234", if i enter "sb1234" then i will get an error.

REMEMBER: Licenses are Mod APK specific so your license for one mod won't work for the other mod. For example: if you try to use your License of Bitlife Mod on BeyBlade Burst Rivals Mod then it won't work and vice versa, so only use Bitlife Mod's license on Bitlife Mod or your Mod's license on your mod.

I am getting a "bad response from server" error, What to do now ?
Screenshot_20210719-235536.png
If you are getting a bad response error like this then the first step is to check your internet connection, if you are sure that it's not your internet connection Then all you need to do is to replace your Username with a code. The code is located just below your license. here's it's exact location:
Screenshot_61.png
Here's how you need to replace your username with the code (DAB43 in my case but it's different for you):
Screenshot_20210720-000246.png
This will fix the bad response from server error. If the issue still persists, write 0 instead of your username.

I am getting a "This account has been permanently banned...." error.
If you are getting this then it is because the account which you tried to login with has been banned from the forum. You can be banned for violating or Forum Rules. If this is the case, you'll find a notice when visiting the forum telling you how to eventually appeal to the ban, if you believe it was a mistake.

Can I transfer my license from one device to another?
No, You cannot transfer your license from one device to another device. The moment you enter the license into a device, that device gets registered with a unique ID which cannot be changed and normal users can use their license on those 2 unique devices only. For example: If I use my device on X phone then that X phone gets registered as device number 1 and If I use my license on Y phone then that Y phone gets registered as number 2. If I try to use my license on some third phone Z then my license won't work because it is already registered for X and Y phones. So make sure to carefully use your license as you cannot use them on more then two devices.

In short, You can't use your license on more then two devices.

Note:- Users with Pro or Pro+ subscription can use their license on 4 and 10 devices.

Some additional things you can do if you are still unable to login:
1. Turn on Airplane Mode for 30 seconds then switch it off.
2. Use a VPN.
3. Resetting your Router.
If you still cannot login then you can contact any Staff Member or Modder who will try your best to assist you.

Thankyou for Reading and I hope this guide helps you :)

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Jokes apart, why don't you move it to a more fitting section? Like the rules and regulation, or the forum news and contests?

also, DD, i don't remember links being allowed in the signature

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Jokes apart, why don't you move it to a more fitting section? Like the rules and regulation, or the forum news and contests?

also, DD, i don't remember links being allowed in the signature
It's not upto me to move threads into fitting sections or not, it's upto the one above me :dogerime: and for the discord server invitation link in my signature, i have permission from @Sbenny :)

Cuzzobri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
so i have a license any idea how i can remove it from one device to put it on another

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
so i have a license any idea how i can remove it from one device to put it on another
You cannot remove the license from a device and put it in another. Once you enter a license into a device, it is registered into the system and you cannot change it.

Ruvi99K1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello. I have just unlocked a mod apk that had been posted today and I am getting an error that states "Your username and license combination for this app version is incorrect" I have checked multiple times on both username and license, even tried the code instead of the username, but the error persists. What should I do?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Hello. I have just unlocked a mod apk that had been posted today and I am getting an error that states "Your username and license combination for this app version is incorrect" I have checked multiple times on both username and license, even tried the code instead of the username, but the error persists. What should I do?
There's a small text below your license that says something like "Use this as your username if you get an error:- <A code, sort of>"

Try using that, if that doesn't work try the last paragraph of the first post

BlueHorse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
When I open the apk it says "something went wrong try installing apk"

Also my phone says it's installed but I can't find it anywhere

nosheetsense

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't know how but in my case, I used the same licence for two different devices. First, I used LDplayer emulator on windows 10 to unlock Alter Ego Complex mod but didn't download it. It was my first day in this forum as well as my first mod apk download (or sort of link checking, not actual download). But mind that I didn't have to put my license nor username but instead bought it with 2 sb points, while my account was logged in in this forum. Next, after verifying it was not a sham (lol, don't take it seriously) I again entered the forum from my smartphone and downloaded the apk from it (without having to buy it with sb points again).

nosheetsense

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I also got the same message when I taped on "download apk". But then I taped "download file" in another device and the apk file was downloaded properly and I was able to run it.

lindetteh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can access the game but not the cheats. Nothing happens when I touch the win. Please advise

Fliptoplock

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Screenshot_20220114-232949_Wayhaven Book One.jpg

Need help! After I downloaded the mod this is what it keeps showing me when I open the app, I have tried deleting and downloading it again but it's still the same and I'm using my data to log in.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
View attachment 85457
Need help! After I downloaded the mod this is what it keeps showing me when I open the app, I have tried deleting and downloading it again but it's still the same and I'm using my data to log in.
I can't seem to understand what's the fault in that, you just insert your username and the license as stated above, it asks you everytime it opens the app :/
Post automatically merged:

I can access the game but not the cheats. Nothing happens when I touch the win. Please advise
Which mod is that?

Fliptoplock

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I did insert my username and license but I can't log in because there's no log in button

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I did insert my username and license but I can't log in because there's no log in button
Maybe it scales outside of your aspect ratio due to that huge text, try lowering the font size or hiding the buttons, maybe you'll see a button then

Status
Not open for further replies.