Where can I find my license? An absolute guide to our license system

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
It's the bitlife apk one
It shouldn't be possible because Bad Response from server is unlikely to happen for you. But if it occurs then I can only suggest you to use VPN or a different internet connection.

Nathanos

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The Hero or villain mods have been constantly crashing the second time i opened them. After i login it says "login successful" and then it crashes.

Laulink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi ! Just to know, is there any way to erase a device from the "list" your license has been used on, or any way to download a new license ? I'm asking because I downloaded an app that I wanted to use on my computer with Nox, but then I downloaded a new version of Nox, so I installed the app on the new version, then I realised my computer couldn't run the high spec version of Nox and switched to another version, but now I can't login to the app anymore since it considers I've already used the license twice. I'd be happy to spend SB points for a new license honestly, but I don't know how to do that and I don't want to create a new forum account and buy SB points again to get the app.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
is there any way to erase a device from the "list" your license has been used on, or any way to download a new license ?
No way to remove a device from the 'list' and a new license can only be gained when an update of the mod comes out.

Laulink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The mod won't be updated anymore, the original app will cease working at the end of the month... 5€ spent for nothing then. I understand why the license exists, but I think the rules are too strict, in my humble opinion.

StormyKay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello. I have just unlocked a mod apk that had been posted today and I am getting an error that states "Your username and license combination for this app version is incorrect" I have checked multiple times on both username and license, even tried the code instead of the username, but the error persists. What should I do?
ME TOO! Idk what to do now i'm still waiting for the mod creator to contact me back...frustrating

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
License login is hanging. Is the server alright?

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks sbenny for explaining this

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks. Will be helpful on the off chance I ever can't find my license.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
need help..
I don't think that's our license, please reply to the mod author, the app probably has a built in license verification that checks whether it's downloaded off Google play or not.

I think i released one (free) mod that has the same problem too, then i got it deleted.

SamuelID

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you, i really need it!

Neon mali

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've downloaded the mod APK but that page doesn't pop up it, I just go straight to the app.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I've downloaded the mod APK but that page doesn't pop up it, I just go straight to the app.
Some mods, like the ones used with Lucky Patcher, don't use a license but it still shows up in case the modder wants to use it.

Pipoftook96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm getting a message that my license code and username don't match up, even though I'm copy pasting the license number directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.