Mod apk Whispers: Interactive Romance Stories v1.1.9.9.13 !! Unlimited Diamonds and Keys !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,057 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Whispers: Interactive Romance Stories v1.1.9.9.13

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 99 times

• Welcome to Whispers: Interactive Romance Stories with best collection of romance, drama, fantasy, suspense and more, where you can have extraordinary immersive story experience.

"Whispers let you explore different lives by making choices in every story. Falling in love with handsome billinaires or muscular bodyguard? Discovering hidden truth or inherit a huge legacy? Exploring the mysterious wonderland or to be a lost princess?
    Each choice can affect the whole story-Do it wisely and have fun!"

Features:
    ✦Simple to control and free to play.
    ✦Customize your hair, outfits and looks.
    ✦Fall in love with your favourite guys and girls.
    ✦Enjoy different genres from our constantly growing library with weekly chapers updates.
    ✦Beautiful characters ande scenes provide a immersive visual story experience.

What story will you start with?
    ❖DANCE TO THE TOP · Reality Show
    A world-famous dance competition as well as TV reality show awaits, with your crush and idol as your mentor! The competition will be hot and hungry. Will you seduce, or sabotage? Can you handle the heat and Dance to the Top?

#Roleplay as a girl or a guy.
    #Customize yourself with fantasy dancing dresses.
    #Four perfect lovers wait for you to pick.

❖THE WITNESS · Suspense
    Your life is turned around after witnessing a mob murder, but with the case months away, how will you survive to trial and manage a new life, sexual liaisons, shadowy figures, and demons of the past out to get you?

#Experience the unique Witness Protection
    #Investigate a deep mystery with twists you won't see coming!

No matter you are a big fan of urban romance, drama, reality show, fantasy, young adult or other genres, you will definitely find what you love in Whispers!

Download Whispers right now to find more unforgettable stories and chapters!
    Weekly updates on Thursday!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Free Premium Choices and Outfits.
    2. Keys Never Decrease.

Important Notes:
    1. Though you can choose premium choices and outfits even without having enough diamonds , but if you have enough the cost amount will be deducted.

Huge Thanks to @Legacy , without him it would be impossible. So dont forget to send him some love too. 💙

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twincat.whispers

peterfluegel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
It seems to work great on the first look, but it keeps constantly self-closing after a few seconds to a few minutes. Don´t know if it´s helpful, but the phone I use is this:
LG Q7 (LM-Q610EMW) and Android 9
If you need other/more data for debugging, just tell me, I will help if I can.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
it keeps crashing every 3 minutes
I'm experiencing the same thing, but it seems like it's crashing every minute for me :(
It seems to work great on the first look, but it keeps constantly self-closing after a few seconds to a few minutes. Don´t know if it´s helpful, but the phone I use is this:
LG Q7 (LM-Q610EMW) and Android 9
If you need other/more data for debugging, just tell me, I will help if I can.
Try clearing caches and force stop , then restart your device. If not works then try clearing caches and force stop , then install the mod again and restart the device.

peterfluegel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Try clearing caches and force stop , then restart your device. If not works then try clearing caches and force stop , then install the mod again and restart the device.
  1. cleared cache and forced stop -> App keeps self-closing
  2. simple phone restart -> App tries to start and closes instantly
  3. cleared cache - forced stop and started the installation again -> App starts but keeps self-closing after a very short time.
  4. cleared cache - forced stop - installed the game again and restarted the phone -> App closes while entering the login data, the second try was a self-closing while loading the story.
  5. forced stop - cleared cache and data - removed the game - installed again -> keeps self-closing while trying to load the story. (Even after repeating point one of this list)
  6. Testing in BlueStacks got the same result as the tries on my phone before.
Is there anything else I can try or something I can do to find out what is causing this misbehavior while running the app?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
  1. cleared cache and forced stop -> App keeps self-closing
  2. simple phone restart -> App tries to start and closes instantly
  3. cleared cache - forced stop and started the installation again -> App starts but keeps self-closing after a very short time.
  4. cleared cache - forced stop - installed the game again and restarted the phone -> App closes while entering the login data, the second try was a self-closing while loading the story.
  5. forced stop - cleared cache and data - removed the game - installed again -> keeps self-closing while trying to load the story. (Even after repeating point one of this list)
  6. Testing in BlueStacks got the same result as the tries on my phone before.
Is there anything else I can try or something I can do to find out what is causing this misbehavior while running the app?
I don't know why actually game is doing such behaviour . I will take a look again.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It also can be a game bug you tried playing the original game for a while ?

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Having the same problem, tried the solution you gave too but sadly the game still crashes after around 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Haven’t installed the new one yet (older one is working fine so I don’t need to as of yet) but from poking around on the inter webs people are saying the crashing issue might be a signing issue? Apparently resigning it on mt manager fixes the crashing issue if any of y’all have an emulator and wanna try that

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Haven’t installed the new one yet (older one is working fine so I don’t need to as of yet) but from poking around on the inter webs people are saying the crashing issue might be a signing issue? Apparently resigning it on mt manager fixes the crashing issue if any of y’all have an emulator and wanna try that
I resign it using apk editor then Lucky Patcher then the windows apk signer, sadly none are working. The game still crash after around 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Edit: oh also like Arissa suggested, old version is working just fine without crash at all. I uninstall this latest version and installed the old version and so far, no crash. I wonder was the crash caused by the new mod menu? since the new mod menu is not triggerable and auto activated while the old mod menu can be activated and deactivated.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the information. And yes it's the signing issue as the Devs added new anti cheat modules.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
thank you for the hardwork on making this mod apk and I'll continue to play it and enjoy jt
Post automatically merged:

thank you for the hardwork on making this mod apk and I'll continue to play it and enjoy it

Gabbythegreat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It keeps crashing on me. Can't run the app for 2 seconds.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Status
Not open for further replies.