Winter Event

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempestive

In Love Lv4️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 4 years
“Between two brains, there will always be misunderstandings and lies caused by parasitic smells, drafts and poor-quality reception.”

Bernard Werber, Empire of the Ants (1991)

Tempestive

In Love Lv4️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 4 years
“The fairest rules are those to which everyone would agree if they did not know how much power they would have.”
John Rawls, Theory of Justice, A (1972)

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
2. Got a tedious assignment to do pride and prejudice resume, why not quote some of the line, ey?

"Every impulse of feeling should be guided by reason; and, in my opinion, exertion should always be in proportion to what is required."
Jane Austen.

LadySapphire00007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

-Edgar Allan Poe, The Raven

WRSony

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
"You can change what you do, but you can't change what you want."

-Tommy Shelby, Peaky Blinders

A quote I find pretty true.

NinaKaterina

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
"If there's one piece of advice I can give you, it's this. When there's something you really want, fight for it - don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when you've lost hope, ask yourself in 10 years from now. You're gonna wish you gave it one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don't come for free"

- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

Last edited:

RedishBerry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Quote 2;
I hate sour cream and onion Pringles," I told the dashboard where I had my feet planted until Ruth pushed them down.
"But you love Pringles," Ruth actually rattled the canister.
"I hate sour cream and onion anything. All lesbians do." I blew heaps of bubbles into my milk with the tiny straw that came cellophaned to the carton.
"I want you to stop using that word," Ruth jammed the lid back onto the can.
"Which word? Sour or cream?" I plastic laughed with my reflection in the passenger-side window.

RedishBerry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Quote 3;
I don’t need
Any dreams
Or my own tomorrow.
If you have lived your own life
then that’s all I really need.
That’s right.
That’s really,
What I’ve wanted to sing about!

Hated by life itself — Mafumafu

Last edited:

Zeelesimp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
A real king🦁

1. "The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him."

King of Conqueror Iskandar - Fate/Zero

Zeelesimp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
3. "We are all like fireworks rising, shining, scattering and finally vanishing."

Hitsugaya Toshiro- Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.