Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.2.17 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled and.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,998 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayerGirl7

✬TheMemer✬
Member for 5 years
Just one question. Once I create the account on the original game, how do I login from the modded one? Unless I don't have to

SlayerGirl7

✬TheMemer✬
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny i did as you said but it still shows me the fake maintenance screen. I installed the original version first and made an account and sent data to the server. Then I uninstalled it and installed the modded version. I couldn't log from my previous account as the game said that it already exists, so I made a new one. But today I got the fake maintenance screen again. My device is not rooted either, and I don't know how to solve this.

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was hoping it would be okay now but I just got the fake maintenance screen 😔 I guess it's just my fate to never play this game

AsunaNao

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really enjoy it my only issue is that when I try to buy clothes ticket in the shop and then i press buy it doesnt do anything i closed the game and re entered still didnt work it wont let me buy anything in the shop does anyone have a solution for it?

DyslexicGod

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I suggest not getting too far into this game,I did that,and I got attached, just got banned a while ago, I got so far too:/

AsunaNao

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I suggest not getting too far into this game,I did that,and I got attached, just got banned a while ago, I got so far too:/
were you able to buy anything in the shop?

DyslexicGod

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
you can only buy stuff at yano market, the thing where it says free for the gems and stuff doesn't work

SlayerGirl7

✬TheMemer✬
Member for 5 years
Guys nevermind! I found out how to fix this.
Basically once you install the original game, make your account and send data to server, you uninstall it and then you install the mod. Before starting the game, you have to be on the menu and on the bottom right you'll see a button called "Support". You click on it and go on account and put your account and password from the original game and then you'll log in that one. If then the maintenance screen keeps showing, either clear the cache or the data (even if I'm not sure if clearing the data is a good idea), that way you'll restart the game and login again with your account without having to restart the progress over and over again.

peachu112

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah... so now I've lost the game I've had since 2017 T-T
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, I don't know if I had the willpower to start this game all over again now :/

DyslexicGod

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is pretty much exactly why I use fake accounts, u have an account where I'm way over the year 250 so I completely understand how you're feeling right now if u did get banned

peachu112

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is pretty much exactly why I use fake accounts, u have an account where I'm way over the year 250 so I completely understand how you're feeling right now if u did get banned
I did, sigh, it honestly sucks, I've played on the account mod free for 3 years. I even bought stuff on the game :/

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just want the injection, but anyway thanks for the hard work.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@NowLive, @amitks90, @RayAllen, @AngelWolf010, @Anonymous8, @Ashya, @Mase, @Ecaluag47, @Einji, @saintstreet, @futoon, @Qwerrtyui, @Riou, @BabyBlueMochi, @ariaskye, @Katrix, @Wetbandit, @LadyJuly, @ghistvam, @Vbeauty, @hani20, @LoveGames, @heyraaa, @Lilalli, @Jemuel, @ratnangelica, @Faayy, @RAZZA, @luvmiki, @Emmagrace126, @bulletrefutation, @yoriyori, @Chajo11, @Janella17, @Kookie31, @LilyYun, @jjjjj, @Aunti9810, @Ladzy, @Paolohaiti1, @Lucasbatata, @Slylar98, @Vhoc khh k, @Wolfgang games, @Halewolf, @Aditya Yeshri, @AnthonyYolo, @Astral, @inoreen23, @Ayaninizi, @QuaZero, @nuei, @Alenalex, @SlayerGirl7, @ItzGerard, @shajulae, @Tanitani, @Kohgrey92, @Shiro123, @Myra93, @Alphilus, @Eichan, @Lexi, @Ndysrky97, @snl016, @OMGLOLLMAO, @Craynini, @xliecaaa, @Shepard360, @guinevere, @TheLol527, @Kkayleegirl, @Seul21, @ARCHGOD, @diramadhan42, @Unicorns, @peachu112, @drownedkitten, @OraclePie, @Bluejay, @AbcdStuffIsNotCool, @Eezjunkies, @DaimonGoG, @Bluemedleyblue, @LrSpec, @Srasi, @Decebea, @Ditzio, @MoyMindy, @Angel34, @Vamdam22, @Tallnfl, @Xanon, @Scarlettblade606, @NewbGaming, @FroogyMoogy, @problematicbirdy, @June July, @zeecova, @Xastride, @Hslsmsldns, @Kimlinder62, @Xyrophone, @Noimosyni, @KiryuMoon, @NoName2240, @Irfansyq, @KaizerX, @Loveyourself, @Chavita34, @EmmaIsTheBest44, @S907, @Partywillneverstop, @Mirasol, @Nicknick234, @Borokijo, @L0LoLoL0L, @NSgmz, @Erlisa, @Thomaskao3, @Jay00977, @paulpal, @Chickencripple, @Rayban1233, @Cycykitty10, @rasyaaaaaaintishar, @Krose5467, @Meyernicko, @MarchInMars, @SyaQilla, @jobeeel, @AuraAegis, @LmaoObsessed, @Furlentier, @bellasariputri1, @fomalhautdevorack, @WaifuCursed, @Tyndale, @Lizacake00, @Lislissa, @CookiesBunny, @Brook57, @Weskley Alejandro, @Gudako707, @TheyDrawThings, @AsunaNao, @Bunix, @PeChee, @KiraBaby78, @KIcy, @Damelo Poppy, @TheStargazer, @DyslexicGod, @Doddy Rachmad, @Amyria, @Laurell, @bonjoy, @Elizabeth LunarHea, @JavaScriptx, @pieandpie, @Capsule, @Kirato0, @Golosarosx, @Axlrator, @Novendra, @Satriaaaaa, @AzureRyuu, @SAFCSHenLi, @Musti2ata, @Vortigern, @moza skoi, @lambat, @Glady2001, @RingsOfBouquet, @Smtg, @AmandaPutridwi, @Benedita, @YASHIIEP, @Burninblaze, @Loxxi, @Hotmilkiki, @anitabrain, @Alvaro139, @HexteriotSam, @Djcool346, @Drsyanuro, @Pineapplepag, @Kden, @Blacksheepppppp, @Waechel, @CaramelZ, @Samette, @KairunHanjun, @Dalyaszou, @Tekzeky, @Assass77, @Glyryn, @Renatraps, @Oddsss, @Errorunknown, @danah, @BLUER13, @sinblom21b, @KidAverage, @Katzan21, @Animewholock, @Deuion

Status
Not open for further replies.