Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.2.3 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled and.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang games

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haven't tried it yet but if I waste all my cash for this and can't play gonna be a little mad also sbenny questions if I use parrallel space than open game and login account will this work and bypass fake maintenance idk how to explain better
Post automatically merged:

Oh great I just wasted over 1,000 SB Points on this god I can't ever get a mod I want and then have it actually work there's all these other mods that are for games I don't even care to take a look at or even play for one minute ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an when I do find one I really want I can't afford it or it doesn't work matter what website I'm on

Last edited:

BlueWhalien

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! The mod works fine, thank you very much :D
I have a question tho. The first time I played, I downloaded an unmodded apk since I dont have this game in the PlayStore. However, even though it was the latest version, I had a fake maintenance screen :c after that i downloaded the previous mod and it worked just fine, I could create an account and play. Now I download this new version, and as you said, it detected a root and I couldn't enter my account. I don't want that to happen again with my new game >.< is there a way to fix this?

BlueWhalien

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nevermind, I figured it out. In case anyone wants to know, I used VPN to download the game in the playstore, it worked fine so I created an account, deleted the app, installed the mod and logged in with my new account

Hoshuto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
At first, the mod worked but I tried to see if I could log in to my recent account. Now whether I uninstall and install, clear my data or restart my whole device it still has the fake maintenance screen. Please help! It was a perfect mod! 😢

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Haven't tried it yet but if I waste all my cash for this and can't play gonna be a little mad also sbenny questions if I use parrallel space than open game and login account will this work and bypass fake maintenance idk how to explain better

Oh great I just wasted over 1,000 SB Points on this god I can't ever get a mod I want and then have it actually work there's all these other mods that are for games I don't even care to take a look at or even play for one minute ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an when I do find one I really want I can't afford it or it doesn't work matter what website I'm on
If you were already previously banned, this mod will not unban you, as specified in the first post. The mod I released works perfectly, and your post is misleading as it makes my mod appear as the cause of your ban while it isn't true.

Going to try. What happens if we get banned? Only saying as the SB Points high. Do we get it back @Sbenny?
If you get banned you can try using parallel space. Refunds aren't given for getting a ban in a game, as using a mod apk always have a certain ban chance and it's up to the user to play fair and not abuse a mod too much to not catch devs attention.

RandomGurll

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for making this mod !!

The maintenance is still on any help?

Last edited:

Mandarae

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
i got the maintenance screen and the time on screen keep changing, does that mean i get banned?

Ppchz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So Good

So Good

Thank you

xMadxHatterz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cannot buy anything either it says 0 in the store but wont allow me to actually do anything but close the store

bubblexiaogui

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
if you have been banned previously by trying to use another mod, but don't worry. I have stated this a few times before Sbenny updated the mod. But on your device you can download parallel space and the 64 bit support for games. If you use that and run the mod app through that you shouldn't be banned anymore. Please try this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.