Mod apk Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - All 7450 Cards Unlocked, Free Shopping & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,437 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

letzroot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Also, in your game info, you said that we can play the game without internet connection but it asks us for Sbenny lognin everytime, thus I can't actually play without loging in first.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Also, in your game info, you said that we can play the game without internet connection but it asks us for Sbenny lognin everytime, thus I can't actually play without loging in first.
You can indeed play without internet connection as you can disable internet and keep playing once you logged in.

letzroot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
You can indeed play without internet connection as you can disable internet and keep playing once you logged in.
Sorry this is my first game that I downloaded in this forum so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly but even though I diasbled wifi and mobile data, I just get stuck in thia screen. How can I get past that when there no internet connection? TIA

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry this is my first game that I downloaded in this forum so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly but even though I diasbled wifi and mobile data, I just get stuck in thia screen. How can I get past that when there no internet connection? TIA
No need to apologize, what I wrote in my previous post means you can disable internet AFTER you login as it's not needed to play, it's only for the intial login step.

letzroot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
No need to apologize, what I wrote in my previous post means you can disable internet AFTER you login as it's not needed to play, it's only for the intial login step.
Ah I get it, so login with connection, then I shouldn't close the app when I turn off the internet so I could continue playing, right? Thanks!

As for the number of card, do you have any plans to update your mod? I'm a bit reluctant to make progression if when I need to update, I might lose it anyway. I'd still be willing to spend a few more points if ever you update it as I really like this game.

istolethisname

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok so yes disabling the net you can still play the but when i closed the game & re-launched the game while net was disabled i still got the prompt to verify screen like letzroot did.

Last edited:

Goodmjp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm having some trouble with the yugioh mod. When i use the game for the first time, it works great. If I start a campaign, however, and then exit the app, when I try to open the app a subsequent time, after I log into my sbenny account, the app tries unsuccessfully to log into google play, and the app won't initialize any further, just cycles an otherwise black screen trying to log into google play. I am using the most current version of your mod. If I delete the game data, the app will then start properly again, but I lose all of my decks and campaign progress. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Goodmjp try pressing the "Back" button on your phone when you see the Google Play login screen. This way you'll cancel it.

Goodmjp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
@Sbenny wow, I was skeptical about your solution, but I tried it and it did work on my tablet by pushing "Back". Thanks a lot!

Therealmanta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I Cant Look in My graveyard i Click And Spam nothing happening Can you trie to fix it please ?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I Cant Look in My graveyard i Click And Spam nothing happening Can you trie to fix it please ?
I can't reproduce your issue. The mod is working perfectly here, no troubles in opening the Graveyard.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Why? All Cards are already unlocked, you can build any decks you want. The only workaround would be bring back their servers online, if you have a few spare thousand dollars I can contact them though 😉

istolethisname

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
All Cards are already unlocked, you can build any decks you want.
there not all unlocked. take Herald of perfection for example. i tired looking for it using the in game search engine (under deck editor) nothing. there are other cards missing. i did use the current apk & cache so i don't know why certain cards are missing.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you can't find them, they're probably not even included in the premium decks as the mod unlocks every single card in this game version.

Joykil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
there not all unlocked. take Herald of perfection for example. i tired looking for it using the in game search engine (under deck editor) nothing. there are other cards missing. i did use the current apk & cache so i don't know why certain cards are missing.
That card you can't find I just did a simple search and I have 4 copies. In the Mod there are all the available cards of the game, even if it is only 1 copy of each one but that each one searches as he wants ...

Attachments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - All 7450 Cards Unlocked, Free Shopping & more was released by Sbenny and 156760 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.