Mod apk Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - All 7450 Cards Unlocked, Free Shopping & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,588 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

KingCalidays

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I just downloaded the mod and installed. Extracted the the data to Obb but my game is crashing right before it verifys the files?

KingCalidays

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have everything installed correctly but it's crashing right before it verifys the files. I have an Samsung s21 ultra

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have everything installed correctly but it's crashing right before it verifys the files. I have an Samsung s21 ultra
It must be something related to the game cache. Watch the video tutorial if you're unsure if it's installed correctly or not.

Goodmjp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, I think there has been a mistake in the system. I know we can install and play games on two devices. I installed it on one device twice because I had to do a factory reset on that first tablet (for an unrelated problem). I want to install on a second tablet, but it is telling me that I exceeded my two device allowance. Your system thinks I installed on two devices when it was really just one, a couple times. Is there something we can do to correct this?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi, I think there has been a mistake in the system. I know we can install and play games on two devices. I installed it on one device twice because I had to do a factory reset on that first tablet (for an unrelated problem). I want to install on a second tablet, but it is telling me that I exceeded my two device allowance. Your system thinks I installed on two devices when it was really just one, a couple times. Is there something we can do to correct this?
Each reset generates new device information, therefore our system records it as a new device. Anyhow, for this time, I reset your licenses, so you can now login again with your new tablet :)

Max3662

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello,
How can we play without internet ? I'm forced to enter license everytime i launch the game and for that i need internet ...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello,
How can we play without internet ? I'm forced to enter license everytime i launch the game and for that i need internet ...
You can turn off internet after the license. You answered yourself in your post actually 😅

Payjd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I just bought this and I keep getting the "download failure you did not purchase game before" what do we do

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just bought this and I keep getting the "download failure you did not purchase game before" what do we do
Just make sure the Game Cache is installed correctly :)

liwap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
hi
i made sure obb file is installed correctly, the game just crash after login.

Samsung s21 ultra Android12.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hi
i made sure obb file is installed correctly, the game just crash after login.

Samsung s21 ultra Android12.
Can you post a screenshot of the obb file so I can see where it's currently placed in your phone?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
0/Android/obb/com.konami.ygodgtest/main.121.com.konami.ygodgtest.obb

no sub folder >.> same directory of play store version.
Does your phone have sd cards?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
my s21 does not come with sd card slot.

even so >.> i see an sdcard folder here :eek:

with android/obb folder and all but i can't access it..
It's because you're using Android 11 or higher, which block access to that folder.
To overcome this issue, you can use a google play app called "Explorer" (Explorer - Apps on Google Play) which lets you access that folder, which is where you should actually place your game cache.

liwap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i found the obb in sdcard already.. turns out sdcard folder are just a shortcut to /storage/emulated/0 where my all my files are including android folder :3

umm.. i don't know why but with your apk installed i don't see new files in the /data folder >.> shouldn't be there com.konami or com.sbenny folder?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
i found the obb in sdcard already.. turns out sdcard folder are just a shortcut to /storage/emulated/0 where my all my files are including android folder :3

umm.. i don't know why but with your apk installed i don't see new files in the /data folder >.> shouldn't be there com.konami or com.sbenny folder?
The /data/ folder isn't used by all Apps. Some games generate files in the /data/ folder only after you play.

Dradude365

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just bought this today but the premium ones have less copies like 1 to 2 copies I can't build my desired deck😞

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - All 7450 Cards Unlocked, Free Shopping & more was released by Sbenny and 157197 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.