Mod apk ZEDGE Ringtones and Wallpapers V 7.0.20 +mod _ Premium unlocked + no ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,492 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Not 3 downloads, 3 attempts at installing with SAI
Yes, even if you have not installed it, it remains in the phone you must delete them

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
There is only 1 file as you can see from file explorer search. I can't delete the history in SAI failed attempts. It's not saving a file from a failed attempt.
Screenshot_20210121-064826_FX.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-064931_SAI.jpg

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Deleted installer file and re-started phone. Downloaded file and tried 2 different installers. Apk installer and SAI installer. Both failed
Screenshot_20210121-065539_SAI.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-070725_APKMirror Installer (beta).jpg

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Both errors are referring to missing certificates. Has to be be in the signature of the apk

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Both errors are referring to missing certificates. Has to be be in the signature of the apk
If so it doesn't work for everyone! Instead it works perfectly for everyone but not for you! I don't understand what's wrong with your phone 🤔

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The file has not been downloaded by many users yet, looks like only 2 of us so far it doesn't work. Wait and see when more users download.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
The file has not been downloaded by many users yet, looks like only 2 of us so far it doesn't work. Wait and see when more users download.
I just tried to download the file and it works well, as I said he also tried it @ Sbenny our boss and it works well for him too, there is also the previous version with many downloads but no one has ever had your problem

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@VanIsleBC can you try installing it normally? Without using Split Apks Installer which is not required for this file as it's a .apk file and not a .apks file.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
@VanIsleBC can you try installing it normally? Without using Split Apks Installer which is not required for this file as it's a .apk file and not a .apks file.
Hi Sbenny doesn't install it even without SAI Apks installer boh! 😁

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi SBenny,

I did try to install regular with no success. Odd thing I ran apk analyzer on the playstore apk and it read, and on this apk says could not load. Screenshot_20210121-070725_APKMirror Installer (beta).jpg Screenshot_20210121-115112_Apk Analyzer.jpg Screenshot_20210121-115126_Apk Analyzer.jpg

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have installed 1000's of .apk files. I know it's easy. Just because it works on yours does not mean it works for everyone. Phone type and operating system plays a big role in signed apk's. I am running the latest Android 11 build.

Attachments

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I have installed 1000's of .apk files. I know it's easy. Just because it works on yours does not mean it works for everyone. Phone type and operating system plays a big role in signed apk's. I am running the latest Android 11 build.
It also works with others no one has complained! I honestly have no doubt that there is something wrong with your phone, mine is Android 10

VanIsleBC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
As I said before, not many people have downloaded the file, wait and see. I am not the only one to have this issue as there was someone before me that had the same issue.

Does not mean there is anything "wrong" with my brand new Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Just means the modded apk may not work on Android 11 build.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
As I said before, not many people have downloaded the file, wait and see. I am not the only one to have this issue as there was someone before me that had the same issue.

Does not mean there is anything "wrong" with my brand new Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Just means the modded apk may not work on Android 11 build.
The others you say had no installation problems! But the file was removed because it was updated! Read well! Now I go to sleep, good night

Status
Not open for further replies.