How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,458 happy users since 2014.
Register

Freeport

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hi there, *just joined) i received 1 like so far, and it added 1 SB, it may be that it's changed and needs updating in your post, or may not be working properly. Either way thought I'd let you know so it can be checked if needed, have a great day :D.. 6 SB so far, lol :D
(1 follow which gave 5 SB)
Post automatically merged:

Daily Login was removed, it mentioned, before I joined so never benefited from it, sorry to those who did, as you'll feel the loss of it. Hope everyone's doing well. Perhaps it will be restored one day, if the reasons it was removed are rectified.

deathblade200

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
just joined see that you NEED some fake currency on here to in order to do basically anything and pretty much the only ways to do it is to either upload apps or to pay almost $6 (5 euro) you have got to be kidding me with this talk about a good way of pushing people away from even bothering with the site

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well the mod here is done by all the modder here and it's not easy to mod a game. I already download a few and it basically worked better than apk out there and also without virus warning. You can post a review, an ebook, an emulator games, music, movie and etc to get SB Points.

deathblade200

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well the mod here is done by all the modder here and it's not easy to mod a game. I already download a few and it basically worked better than apk out there and also without virus warning. You can post a review, an ebook, an emulator games, music, movie and etc to get SB Points.
its actually VERY simple to mod games that doesn't mean I want to have to mindlessly upload in order to be able to download especially with so many other sites that will just post up files without a wall especially not a paywall

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
its actually VERY simple to mod games that doesn't mean I want to have to mindlessly upload in order to be able to download especially with so many other sites that will just post up files without a wall especially not a paywall
Well if you say that mod a game is very simple why not mod the game you want to then? Not mean to be offensive but regarding easy or not it is to mod a game, they took an effort and also time to mod a game and even open a request thread for it where we even can specify what we want spesifically. And i appreciate that while many sites out there didn't even give a support or help if we are having trouble with the modded apk. Hope you have a nice day ~

deathblade200

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well if you say that mod a game is very simple why not mod the game you want to then?
guess you don't realize the demographic for sites like this are to mostly get PAID apps without actually paying I do not even care for mods they actually ruin the games with unlimited garbage which completely removes the reason to even play in the first place

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
I have released some games and yet to receive some of the SB coin rewards, i don't know what is wrong.

The Shared Apps release is fine, the problem lies when i upload PC and Emulator release.

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
When will something be sorted out with the daily rewards it is the only way for dummies like me to get some sbcash I understand you have to do something about the belly draggers who are abusing our great site if someone has a modding for dummies guide for apps send it me but until then can I get something to replace the daily sbcash thanks

Mmbvccxzzx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
[Цитата= " Sbenny, сообщение: 326808, участник: 1"]
Убедитесь, что вы сделали заказ, чтобы подтвердить покупку. Если вы уверены, что уже приобрели его, а затем посетите свой инвентарь и убедитесь, что он включен.
[/ЦИТАТА]
Класс