How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,941 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kariu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How about making them ferify email or phone number daily to get daily SB Points?.. They still can abuse but at least it's limited to their active email address.. Because without daily sbcash it's really hard to farm SB Points just by sharing stuff and sharing mod for non modders.. Also most of the mod here need SB Points to unlock ugh..

Last edited:

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Говорите, что я просто хочу получить sb наличные деньги, которые я не могу взломать, поэтому мне нужен ежедневный бонус sbcash, если я не получаю моддинг для приложения / игры для чайников, предпочитаемых на английском языке, но готовых выучить русский, но это займет немного больше времени, спасибо
Govorite, chto ya prosto khochu poluchit' sb nalichnyye den'gi, kotoryye ya ne mogu vzlomat', poetomu mne nuzhen yezhednevnyy bonus sbcash, yesli ya ne poluchayu modding dlya prilozheniya / igry dlya chaynikov, predpochitayemykh na angliyskom yazyke, no gotovykh vyuchit' russkiy, no eto zaymet nemnogo bol'she vremeni, spasibo

Soaruren

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello y'all, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not possible to become VIP anymore? If so how do you get VIP Games & goodies?

Skiticusprime

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I find the new system of how to gain SB Points a little disappointing in all honesty. I mean i guess i understand the reason for taking away the daily login rewards due to abuse but as a user who probably wont ever get likes due to being socially reclusive in all manners, and doesnt have the know how to mod or create and upload anything, i cant help but feel im at an unfair disadvantage here but thats just my opinion i guess. Sad to say but im probably not going to continue to get my apks or any content for that matter from this site anymore. It was nice while it lasted guys! 🙁😕

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
thank you for telling me this
but now because without the daily log
its hard to get the SB
there have some good way to get SB like daily log?
Releasing stuff would be the easiest way to get large amount or you can always write a review to get a hefty amount of SB Points. But if you are looking for a way to get sbcash by doing nothing then no there's none.