How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

Graysand19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
🆗 Thank you. Some notes for me to unlock the Tower of Winter mods. Which is around 3k where I just wanted to try the necromancer class which is 1800gems.

So here if I log in daily and watch ads it gives me 200 daily / 15days to 3k points. On the ToW 120 daily gems / 14days to 1600gems and they also have summer sale now..

Can someone suggest other rogue like games ty..

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
🆗 Thank you. Some notes for me to unlock the Tower of Winter mods. Which is around 3k where I just wanted to try the necromancer class which is 1800gems.

So here if I log in daily and watch ads it gives me 200 daily / 15days to 3k points. On the ToW 120 daily gems / 14days to 1600gems and they also have summer sale now..

Can someone suggest other rogue like games ty..
I always wonder why do most people only see the first line of this thread? There are countless ways to get SB Points, not just watching Ads... It's up to you if you want to spend 15 days just by doing nothing but watching a video, or spend maybe only a couple days and, for example, record a video which immediately gives you 400 SB Points every time you do so, or review your smartphone or similar. It doesn't take an Einstein to do the tasks listed here, they're meant to be possible, quick and easy for everyone. Those who pick laziness shouldn't really complain they'll have to wait 15 days to get 3000 SB Points, as this isn't the truth at all.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Introducing three good news:

1) Daily Login for EVERY USER is back, and with higher rewards as well! Every day you'll visit the forum, you'll now receive 100 SB Points!
2) Daily Login for ACTIVE USERS is 4x HIGHER, from 50 SB Points, you'll now receive 200 SB Points every time you login!
3) From now on, every gameplay recorded and uploaded to YouTube which gets posted in our Android YouTube Area will give you 500 SB points!

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
These new updates are dope. Will promote activity too

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you very much for the increase of SB points for the daily login for the active users, and the regular users new way to earn points. Thank you!! Thank you!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
News:
It's been requested for years, and it's finally here:
• Introducing "UNLIMITED ACCESS" Membership, which gives 1 free release every day.

Exched

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Several times it failed to get a point, it said "something didn't go through" and then it didn't get any

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You need to make sure you're not watching too many video ads at the same time. Give them a pause of 30-60 seconds each.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
New way to watch video ads introduced + increased SB Points reward from 200 to 250 daily!

kvnobii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I can watch videos now. But I don't get any points and it says I've watched all the videos even though I just watched 1. And I didn't even get the points for that one video. :/ And when I subscribe to your YouTube/reddit, I also get no rewards. :/

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can watch videos now. But I don't get any points and it says I've watched all the videos even though I just watched 1. And I didn't even get the points for that one video. :/ And when I subscribe to your YouTube/reddit, I also get no rewards. :/
If you read the entire thread, you'll quickly realize why you don't get any SB Points for subscribing to Youtube/Reddit.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@kvnobii as per your specific issue regarding watching video ads, it was a bug we already fixed. Please try again and you should be able to get your rewards without issues now :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Update: from now on, reviews will no longer give SB Points as reward. It was a hard but necessary decision to take, due to the continuous spread of AI-Generated content and reviews, which made it impossible for us to verify reviews were manually written and not automatically generated. To compensate this, we already increased the Daily Login bonus in the last month, and we introduced a simple app to get even more SB Points by watching ads, in a faster way compared to the old way.