Mod apk 911 Operator v4.03.24 Full Version & Unlimited Money Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,096 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

911 Operator v4.03.24

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 116 times
MOD 2:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 76 times

• In 911 OPERATOR, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls, but also to react appropriately to the situation – sometimes giving first aid instructions is enough, at other times a police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention is a necessity. Keep in mind, that the person on the other side of the line might turn out to be a dying daughter’s father, an unpredictable terrorist, or just a prankster. Can you handle all of this? Download now the MOD APK of 911 Operator for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD 1:
    No Authentication Error
    All DLC Unlocked

MOD 2:

No Authentication Error
    All DLC Unlocked
    Unlimited Money (increase instead of decreasing)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jutsugames.operator911

Last edited:
Downloaded 75 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Oh this is weird, I tested it on Nox and it was loading fine. Let me double-check it, thanks for reporting!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Try to skip the Google Play login when asked to. This game forces users to login with google play in order to play, but I edited A LOT of functions to disable the login completely, so when you're prompted to, try to cancel it. Hopefully it fixes your issue. I just launched the mod on a new device and I can play without issues.

[Explanation]
by "new device" I mean a device not linked to the Google Play Account I used to purchase the original version of this game so, if any license verification issues existed, they would've appeared.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try to skip the Google Play login when asked to. This game forces users to login with google play in order to play, but I edited A LOT of functions to disable the login completely, so when you're prompted to, try to cancel it. Hopefully it fixes your issue. I just launched the mod on a new device and I can play without issues.
I think my login automatically. Alright. I'll try to turn it off haha.Thank you for the help!

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
No wait Benny. Still aint working. So I got the auto sign-off. But whenever the sign in shows manually and I click on the background to remove (since there's really no button for don't sign in), that picture I posted here still shows. Do the permissions maybe interfered with that as well? I mean I got the location and storage permissions in accessible (I click yes in both of them.)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
When does it exactly happen? While the game initially loads? Or after you select anything from the game menu?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In my case I pressed the virtual back button on my device's screen.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
When does it exactly happen? While the game initially loads? Or after you select anything from the game menu?
When the game initially loads. I can't even click anything from the game manu, that error/message pops up after the sign-in.

Bheflin81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ya can't do nothing no back button just exit

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That's so weird, I'm unable to replicate this issue you guys are facing :(

anyhow I'll just send a refund to everyone who downloaded it so far (@Moonblink, @rishike7, @Bheflin81, @rishike7, @ZenoniaLvr, @LucidGamerTv) until I find a way to replicate the issue and I'll temporarily remove the download links.

Sorry.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
I thought i just had a bad internet connection 🤣

Bheflin81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny you know there is a similar game that just got released "mission cheif" just like 911 but better maybe that one is easier to mod

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Edhunt

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ok so a few things
I have played this game in v3.07.29
And in that version everything runs smoothly
Bought this version (v4.03.24)
And problems start popping up left and right
Screenshot_20210812-074420_911 Operator.jpg

Case in point notice the borders i'm playing on iphone and the app thinks fullscreen is good
Screenshot_20210812-075110_911 Operator.jpg

It literally starts freaking out everytime there is an emergency
Screenshot_20210812-074513_911 Operator.jpg

And the glitch is still there when i try to start the expansions the image pops up (basically i need to spam click(tap really) the try again botton for it to work)
This brings me to my next point
why does, every time there is an update for a MOD APK it manages to break the game more so than repair/helping
In the v3 version there is the autentication google play error which is annoying but playable at least
In other news the unlimited money MOD works
And that's it

911 Operator v4.03.24 Full Version & Unlimited Money Hack was released by Sbenny and 12815 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.