About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,409 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I'm still new to this magnificent forum and I read almos every rule available, I must say I was happy when I get 30SB daily even though it hardly buy anything here that been said, i deeply sad because there are some users who abuse this daily gift they shpuld use it fairly and clean but cheating those who works day and night to provide us such an amazing contents and happy community is very wrong and frustrating, hopefully they learn a noble lesson and think twice for the good of this community, thank you all for your service ❤

7heLawL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Quality stuff dude. Keep it up. I've made some simple games in the past and that was hard as, and if hacking is anything like it... I appreciate the hard work.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Didnt even think about ppl doing something like that and sad that they would( I worry what this means : "I plan to reintroduce the daily login, but this time it will be something available only to contributors (users who actively help our community, even with simple actions, to show us they're an active and helpful part of our forum)." Only users who spend money are helping community? Is this what it is? I hope i'm terribly wrong on that one

Strange Lola

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
OMG! I mean, for real?! People do that? I know I'm not the most active member (I'm probably one of the most inactive ones, to be honest... As I don't share stuff etc). But I do login every day, been doing that for a long time, just because, I can't afford to actually pay for SB Points or anything that's virtual (sad but true) and the login bonuses were a great help for people like me.

I understand why you had to get it removed though. It's sad that for those suckers, real people (well, accounts) have to "suffer" from this.
I really like this community, that much is true, you do an amazing job. I support any decisions that you make :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Didnt even think about ppl doing something like that and sad that they would( I worry what this means : "I plan to reintroduce the daily login, but this time it will be something available only to contributors (users who actively help our community, even with simple actions, to show us they're an active and helpful part of our forum)." Only users who spend money are helping community? Is this what it is? I hope i'm terribly wrong on that one
Actively helping the community doesn't mean supporting it with donations, it means making something useful for every user such as releases, reviews or anything you think might be beneficial to users.

Strange Lola

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
By the way... I forgot to say this in my previous reply...

Isn't there a way that only members that have been part of this community for a certain amount of time (I don't know... Maybe 6 months or something...) get the login bonuses? I mean, that could avoid fake accounts that only are registered for the instant SB Points.

JerroneVril

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
A valid reason indeed. This community can be mistaken to be only a downloading site for cracked/hacked apps. I understand that most of the users are abusing those methods above to download almost infinitely apps by logging in and participating on the YT contest but sometimes it can't be helped.

Thanks SBenny, you made a good call.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
By the way... I forgot to say this in my previous reply...

Isn't there a way that only members that have been part of this community for a certain amount of time (I don't know... Maybe 6 months or something...) get the login bonuses? I mean, that could avoid fake accounts that only are registered for the instant SB Points.
Nothing would stop them for making, let's say, 50 fake accounts and after 6 months have all the SB Points they want.

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Sorry to see it go, but like everybody else, I completely understand. It always makes me angry when the rotten few ruin it for everyone else. In any event, thanks for all you do and I appreciate all your hard work.

CrazyOldChook

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry that this has happened. But I understand why you decided to make this decision.

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Excuse me first of all I would like to say I'm so sorry that this is acting in that people are cheating the system it's unfair to you guys and you do work really hard bringing us games and stuff that potentially we could have paid for ourselves. second of all I was wondering what you meant by small contributions in order to earn daily or additional SB. it is for active users as stated. I was wondering what that meant. thank you for your time.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm surprised coz I didn't know any about this, but I know in myself that I am not of those greedy people who use underhanded tactics just for that thing. So I appreciate the founder for being shrewd about this. But I guess it will harder for me to find some mod games I want since I need to use SB Points and I need to be active after all. But I'm still thankful to this community for making good mods 🙂😊

Erinys

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd just like to say I'm sorry that it has come to this and am ashamed to admit that I'm not as active in the community as I should be, especially since all the staff here do give us a great opportunity to be a part of something amazing like this. I support whatever decision you decide to make, SBenny, because I know you're doing the best you can. I would also like to thank everyone that made all of this, the forum and the community, possible!

LovetoRead

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, this change does absolutely nothing to me since I never took this website for granted. At least it gets rid of free loaders

Kakoi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I never thought someone would bother creating multiple accounts, download and repost them to other sites.

I just lurk most of the time here checking the latest mods and haven't spent much SB Points recently, though I posted bugs and errors if any.

Sad that no more daily SB Points available, but I guess it's the right direction considering the abuses done by others. Hope it won't be like Alienware forums

KaylaLight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its great idea. Future will show will be it right and better then before)

Status
Not open for further replies.