About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,460 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny i know you are right bout this, and I myself never did that, but one thing is true, before this giveaway started, I remember seeing mods price range from 30 to 200 SB Points. And then I started seeing mods up to 1200 sbcash(and some I think they weren't worth the price) . I know the people who abused this giveaway are in the wrong. But isn't it possible that some were "forced "into this because of the sudden high inflation.
For example I see Accom making mods for like 30-90sbcash and then some other modder making that same mods as him and asking for like 300 sbcash.

Edit- BTW I admit I'm not very active in this forum. Usually I just come here for some very specific mods I know u guys do(basically yours Debbie and Accom ones)

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny i know you are right bout this, and I myself never did that, but one thing is true, before this giveaway started, I remember seeing mods price range from 30 to 200 SB Points. And then I started seeing mods up to 1200 sbcash(and some I think they weren't worth the price) . I know the people who abused this giveaway are in the wrong. But isn't it possible that some were "forced "into this because of the sudden high inflation.
For example I see Accom making mods for like 30-90sbcash and then some other modder making that same mods as him and asking for like 300 sbcash.
Inflation was the result of what I wrote in the first post. Prices do automatically regulate depending on how easy it is for someone to buy it, and generally speaking, this is how commerce works.

Wekyuks

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whatever you say boss..i am with you ..please do anything to improvise this site..

TheManBuzzer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
As a self proclaimed Lazy Person I was shocked and angry at those who make multiple accounts and i appreciate all the work this community has done and much support with what comes after and the whole watch adds is appealing to me. ❤❤❤ Sbenny

wolvtale

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i can't speak to english very well. so i say 'thank you' is my all expression with my heart.
yes i say just thank you. that all

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm pleased to hear this. :D

However, I do not think that counter attacking would be a strong solution to the problem. It would be efficient for a short period of time, and high time and energy consuming in prolonged periods. Also, profiling could and will eventually settle with erroneous banning. :rolleyes:

It needs to implement a system where it will allow users to exploit it at maximum. I do have a few ideas up my sleeve and willing to share only if people are interested.

Please let me know. (y)

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ah, since this site is now quite serious about PC, Console and Emulator. Perhaps game reviews for those categories will be nice.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ah, since this site is now quite serious about PC, Console and Emulator. Perhaps game reviews for those categories will be nice.
You can suggest it in this section: Suggestions

I'm sure it will be taken into consideration :)

sojonin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't post as much as I should but I try to at least check on the latest mods every day or so. One thing that bugs me, slightly, is that you can't comment on a mod's thread without spending SB Points first.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't post as much as I should but I try to at least check on the latest mods every day or so. One thing that bugs me, slightly, is that you can't comment on a thread without spending SB Points first.
I'm sure @Mark A already explaind in other threads the reasons we removed the possibility to comment before unlocking a thread's content first. In easy words, it's mostly to fight spam and avoid complaints before even trying it.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wasn't aware of this issue and it took me by surprise, but after reading the explanation your actions make a lot of sense. It's good to get rid of those abusing this community and we'll still be able to gather SB Points so I'm glad to hear about this

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I don't post as much as I should but I try to at least check on the latest mods every day or so. One thing that bugs me, slightly, is that you can't comment on a mod's thread without spending SB Points first.
Good day to both you and @Sbenny,
If you want to know more about it, simply look around the suggestions thread(s).
As posting a more detailed explanation here would be too off-topic. (Could be seen as "spammy".)
Have fun exploring the forum and I hope this helps.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Sad, a level 0 with 1000 SB Points. It show the true problem.

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's a shame so many people were abusing the system. There are a number of reasons some genuine users who appreciate the site are less active than others however. I hope this change will be temporary until you can weed out the abusive elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.