Mod apk Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition v2.5.17.0 - DLC and Expansion Packs Unlocked etc... (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,738 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much. I'm going to try it out now.

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works perfect on my OnePlus 7 Pro. Just do like the instructions say in the post. I used ES File Explorer to extract the cache file to SD/Android/OBB if that's helpful to anyone, but you can use any file manager I believe.
Thank you again for this. You're awesome! 😁

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, it's because you didn't extract/unzip the file to the correct place. It can be confusing. Using a file manager (ES File Explorer for me) go to the zip file you downloaded (usually in the "download" folder) from here in this forum. It should be named "com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition" . I held my finger down on it to select it, tapped my finger on "more" at the bottom right, then on the menu that popped up, I chose "Extract To". On the pop up, tap on "choose path". Then tap on the words "sd card", then "android" then "obb". Tap "ok" then tap "ok" again. That's it. It should extract the file & then you can exit & should be able to play.

teenys1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yay- can't wait- thanks!!!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! <3

Resz Rroyd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much.. I really love this game
Post automatically merged:

Good game :happydroid:

Last edited:

dojo223

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I'm new and I'm using Mod 2. However, even after following the instruction, I'm stuck at the "Download Pause. Test a website in a browser". Pleas help! @Sbenny

Last edited:
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition v2.5.17.0 - DLC and Expansion Packs Unlocked etc... was released by Sbenny and 70948 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.