Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories V1.6.3 Free Premium Choices & Day Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,272 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Hi, does this mod have unlimited tickets?
Yes. Daypass was applied to all books. Even if it doesn’t show up, it will let you play without needing tickets

NightBallad

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there any way to connect to google account? Unfortunately I dont have any saved progress on fb account.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for this! Just wondering, are the number of tickets supposed to go down when I use this MOD?

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much for this! Just wondering, are the number of tickets supposed to go down when I use this MOD?
Yeah it’s fine. When you reach 0 you’ll still be able to play the stories. Also Daypass is applied to finished books, meaning that your tickets won’t be consumed if you play an old book like for example KISS :)
Post automatically merged:

Is there any way to connect to google account? Unfortunately I dont have any saved progress on fb account.
The only way I can think of is by using LP/SP to install an unsigned version over the official app after you log in to your account. You can search the forum how to do this. But be warned! Don’t use LP/SP to illegally buy gems and tickets. You’ll get banned.

Help me please! I try everything even the parallel app. View attachment 39731
There’s only one more thing you can do: factory reset your phone or play on bluestacks/nox.
I’m still trying to figure out a away to get around this but so far I don’t have anything.

NightBallad

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It wont let me update over original one, with or without SB Patcher , nor with lp. Also because my acc was banned before I used parralel space but it doesnt allow me to connect to google through it and vpn option doesnt work either. I guess Ill have to continue using wifi trick but 1.5.4 gets freezing screen whenever mc ger a text msg so I have to update to latest version, end that chapter and then install 1.5.4 again. Its getting frustrating.

StevenUniverseHD

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
does anyone know if this mod will ban an account i use on 1.4.1 version that doesn't have the ban detection, and i have purchased a lot of diamonds, if i log it in, will it ban me? this is important to me since that is the only account i have progress on, and i can't lose it. ☹

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't believe you got this too work. Thank you so much! It's so much better then doing the trick when ur banned and it even works fully it don't freeze up like others. Thanks for you hard work

Jojojojo1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I keep getting "Chapters connect server fail (R0005)" Does anyone know how i can fix this? Thanks! :)

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
does anyone know if this mod will ban an account i use on 1.4.1 version that doesn't have the ban detection, and i have purchased a lot of diamonds, if i log it in, will it ban me? this is important to me since that is the only account i have progress on, and i can't lose it. ☹
It doesn't. Mainly because their cheat detection is based on whether or not you use Lucky Patcher to get diamonds. I tried using other hack methods (memory editing, freedom app etc) and it didn't detect that I'm using cheats and didn't ban me. So yeah, until they patch this, it's safe to use.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 6 years
I'm still banned. I tried on Bluestacks but still same error.
It doesn't work on banned accounts or devices. You need to reset your device or use parallel space etc to get an unbanned version of the game before you can try to play.

JL8

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cant play it..im banned..
What to do??

Tazmanian16

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works but the thing is I can't play it. My account is banned and cant even get through :(

It works but the thing is I can't play it. My account is banned and cant even get through :(

Last edited:

LilyTheRedHead

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, I could really use someone help :( I've installed the APP and everything seemed to be working just fine, but every time one chapter ends the game crashes and close. The same thing is happening when I'm starting a new chapter. In that case I have to launch the game few times until it actually works. Does anyone has the same issue? What might be the cause and how can I fix it? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.