Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
What is wrong?!
Ok so, i just installed the mod and i got the same issue as you
Post automatically merged:

Yeah doesn't work for me too, unfortunately 😢
But i think its a nice mod, thank u anyway 😊

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Just tested it and unfortunatelly I found out that even if we are able to open app now (which I already thank you for) ...all paid choices are back and when I choose it.. it takes me diamonds 😞 I suppose this mode should be with diamonds/tickets free...so could you please check it and try to fix it... Thank you 🙂
Thank you for this much appreciated unfortunately its taking my diamonds and also tickets so its just like the free version l did unistall and reisnstall same thing
Guys please read the mod features carefully. It lets you spend diamonds and tickets even if you don't have enough.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys please read the mod features carefully. It lets you spend diamonds and tickets even if you don't have enough.
Yeah guys, the boss is right 😊
Btw I just try something and works for me, i already playing the game without the issues 😊

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Help please 😭😭
If you were previously banned (because you probably used IAP hacks or similar), you have to start a new account. This mod can't unban you, I'm sorry.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have around thousand so it will take a while to test it but I believe you 😏 Thank you for reply... I guess I just skipped that part overhelmed by pure joy... SORRY🤗😉 I promise to read all future updates more carefully 😏
No problem, don't worry :) If you want, edit your previous post in order to not confuse people ;)

Mel592

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey. How did you get it to work? mine is saying abnormal account detected.

Bellacat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the mod; unfortunately, I have the same issue with abnormal account error. Not sure how to create a new account, given that it didn't allow me the choice to sign in. I assume it's linked to some data on my phone stored from a previous version. I'll keep looking around about how to get rid of the error message. Thank you for your hard (and fast!!) work for this mod. It's my favorite app. :)

scorp190

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update...unlucky me, in previous version, I can play it without banned info until the new version is out... But when I Install this update,suddenly my account got banned, sorry just wanna know...is this mod like bbwi mod in 1.6.4 version?

Bellacat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the update...unlucky me, in previous version, I can play it without banned info until the new version is out... But when I Install this update,suddenly my account got banned, sorry just wanna know...is this mod like bbwi mod in 1.6.4 version?
I was banned previously with a mod a few months back, and I'm unable to play this one currently. I could play the bbwi mod without problems for a while actually (until the app was outdated). I did realize though that this version works just fine in Bluestacks for me. Not ideal to play on my slooooooow PC, but it's better than nothing! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.